Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.

existence_success

Skeletron Prime
(NOTICE: THIS POST IS OUTDATED. FOR THE UPDATED OP, PLEASE CLICK HERE.)

One day, a bunch of Terrarians were playing on a really great server when a message appeared in chat: Godmodder123 has joined the game. When he joined the world instantly became infinite and 3D. He started making players ragequit left and right, but a rebellion formed to destroy this godmodder, and that rebellion's members were all of you.

BASIC RULES:
  1. Follow all of the forum rules.
  2. The godmodder can block almost every attack, but his weakness is creative attacks.
  3. You may charge 2 things at once, and help 3 other charges every post.
  4. You may only increase your charges or other people's charges by one unless someone donates to your charge.
  5. You may post 2 times per round (every time I update this game).
  6. Don't argue with me, you can question my choices and tell me things that I might be doing wrong, but please don't argue.
  7. If you want to change alignments (excluding when you first start) you need to do something really dramatic.
  8. You can summon entities, but if you don't charge them up, they might get mind-controlled to the godmodder's side or just killed instantly.
  9. You may be in one of the player alignments. (AG,N, or PG)
  10. The people playing the game are invincible.
  11. If you damage the godmodder with something, that something will not deal damage again.
  12. No double posting.
SPOILS OF WAR:
Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. When used, they transform the user into a super state for 3 turns, increasing there damage output. Cooldown of 4 turns. Cooldown: IIII
Pineapple Device: Owned by teag2. When used, it fires a super sonic jet of pineapple juice at an entity, dealing massive damage. It also deals splash damage to another random entity of any alignment. Cooldown of 3 turns. Cooldown:
III
Contaminated Vocal Chords (I know, stupid name.): Owned by greenpokeman2000 When used, summons an invincible Ghost of Zombie entity for 2 turns. Cooldown of 4 turns. Cooldown: IIII
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. When used, either 3 Level 1 Sentrys appear and do high damage to 3 entities, or 1 Level 3 Sentry appears and deals extreme damage to 1 entity. Cooldown of 4 turns. Cooldown: IIII
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Upon use, it will rise one entity into the air, making it invunerable for 1 turn. Cooldown of 4 turns. Cooldown: IIII
Atomic Gel: Owned by eboLag.exe. Upon use, it will deal insane damage to one enemy, but also insta-kill an entity of your alignment. Cooldown of 7 turns. Cooldown: IIIIIII
Central Processing Unit: Owned by gladiusAssiliant. Upon use, it will summon a Phantom GodBot entity for 4 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns. Cooldown: IIIIII
Crimson Skull: Ownd by pionoplayer. When used, it will either boost your attack tremendously, with a 1/5 chance, or just deal huge damage to an entity. Cooldown of 4 turns. Cooldown:
IIII
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by eboLag.exe. When used, it will inflict Corrupt on an enemy for 3 turns. Corrupt: Causes the affected enemy to take double damage, and deal half damage. Cooldown of 5 turns. Cooldown: IIIII
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by CrypticCataclysm. When used, it will both shield an entity for 2 turns, AND make all their attacks inflict Blaze for 2 turns. Cooldown of 8 turns. Cooldown:
IIIIIIII
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. When used, it will fire out a ****ton of lasers, dealing high damage and inflicting Petrify on the affected entity for 2 turns. Cooldown of 4 turns. Cooldown: IIII
ALIGNMENTS:
AG: Stands for anti-godmodder. Everyone starts as this unless you specify which alignment you want to be. You fight against the godmodder on this side.
N: Stands for Neutral. You aren't affiliated with any of the two other player alignments.
PG: Stands for pro-godmodder. You fight with the godmodder on this side.
H: Stands for hostile. Usually very powerful Neutral entities with a weak point. Fights everyone, regardless of alignment.
BOSS: On occasion, bosses will appear. These are the strongest entities and drop special items called Spoils of War upon death.
V: Stands for virus. These are like hostile except weaker, have no weak point, and they can infect entities to turn to their side.
P: Stands for player. On occasion players will appear. They have four lives, and a special attack that requires four votes to pull off, and once they pull it off they leave the battle.
ALCHEMITER:
The alchemiter is a device that you can use to combine multiple items (&&) or make an item that looks like an item but acts like another (II). You can make up to level 25 alchemies. The higher the level, the more time it takes to make.
Examples:
Shotgun && Nuclear Bomb= Atomic Boomstick. (Level 6: 1/7)
Minigun II Slide= Minigun Slide. (Level 3: 1/4)
Upgrades:
I've started you off with three upgrades to the alchemiter:
Enlarger: Used to change the size of items.
Loom: Used to make clothing.
Breeding Pen: Used to breed two entities together.
And here's some that other people made:
Mythical Repairs: You need to first find a relic in a dig site (the longer you search, the more powerful it is, with a max level of 25.) Each relic has five slots, and you need one power source and one trinket, and you can add more if you like.

STRIFE!:
Strife is like PVP, in which the winner of the battle gets a reward or something. You may have unlimited posts while in strife, but cannot chareg during the posts that are above the 3 post limit.

Anyways, I think I've covered everything, so, get out there and destroy that godmodder!

Godmodder: HP: 100/100

Anyways creditz to TT200 from the Minecraft forums.

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
ALIGNMENT: BOSS
HP: 150/150
Char Type: Mage/Rogue

And I attack by throwing you into lava

ERROR: Players can only be AG, N, or PG.
ERROR: Players (the people playing the forum game) are invincible!
The godmodder quickly puts on an obsidian skull, blocking your attack.

Godmodder: HP:100/100

ALIGNMENT: N
HP: 150/150
Char Type: Mage/Rogue/Sniper

Well I attack with a sniper rifle loaded with explosive bullets

Once again, players are invincible.
The godmodder summons a wall to protect him.

Oh. The power of my error deals one damage to the godmodder!

Godmodder: HP:99/100
I give the Godmodder Red's Wings, and he is forced to deal with slow movement speed!

You give the godmodder slow for two turns!

The godmodder summons a guardian zombie to defend him!
Guardian Zombie [PG] HP:20000/20000
Godmodder: HP:99/100 Slow: II
Wrong. The Godmodder cannot handle how slow he is and :red:ing ragequits the server. Trust me, being slow like that is enough to force someone to leave.

I have seen the owner of a server (my friend) quit out on me and 4 others due to slowness. He would.
The Godmodder has made it his duty to make everyone on this server ragequit.

AG

I make a super complex hoik techniques to make 1 boulder fall on godmoder123
The godmodder grabs the guardian zombie and puts it over his head, making the zombie take 3000 damage.

Guardian Zombie [PG]: HP: 17000/20000

The Godmodder has made it his duty to make everyone on this server ragequit.

The godmodder grabs the guardian zombie and puts it over his head, making the zombie take 3000 damage.

Guardian Zombie [PG]: HP: 17000/20000
I summon Pinky in front of the Godmodder, and while he is distracted I beat his girlfriend in Yu-Gi-Oh! She then rushes to him, and trips over his computers power cord! The computer has powered off!

I summon Pinky in front of the Godmodder, and while he is distracted I beat his girlfriend in Yu-Gi-Oh! She then rushes to him, and trips over his computers power cord! The computer has powered off!
The Godmodder doesn't have a girlfriend, so this attack fails!

Guardian Zombie [PG]: HP:17000/20000

I summon the Philips Cd-I!
It rises into the heavens and causes ghosts of the characters to appear.
Mario: "All toasters toast toast."
Luigi: "I hope she made losta spaghetti!"
Link: "I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"
Zelda: "Good."
Morshu: "MMMMMMMMMMM"
Ganon: "You must die... or else you will die!"
King: "Mai boi, these games are what all true warriors strive for!"
The Cd-I then falls onto the godmodder and explodes.

I summon a giant Pygmy with a :red: for a face and it farts a mega laser at the godmodder
The laser hits the guardian zombie for 4000 damage.

I summon the Philips Cd-I!
It rises into the heavens and causes ghosts of the characters to appear.
Mario: "All toasters toast toast."
Luigi: "I hope she made losta spaghetti!"
Link: "I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"
Zelda: "Good."
Morshu: "MMMMMMMMMMM"
Ganon: "You must die... or else you will die!"
King: "Mai boi, these games are what all true warriors strive for!"
The Cd-I then falls onto the godmodder and explodes.
The Philips CD-i utterly DESTROYS the guardian zombie.

Just hacked GodModder123's account and disabled it
The Godmodder takes 1 damage from the hacking!

Godmodder:HP:98/100

The laser hits the guardian zombie for 4000 damage.

The Philips CD-i utterly DESTROYS the guardian zombie.

The Godmodder takes 1 damage from the hacking!

Godmodder:HP:98/100
I force a virus onto his computer! It opens up a youtube video of all CD-I cutscenes on a infinite loop that cannot be paused or exited out of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom