Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
The enderite of mega notch computer react strangely with the ender dragon!
the ender dragon become mega ender dragon and he become the pet of godmodder

I summon herobrine to kill the godmodder, he use banana to feed him but it was poisonous so godmodder have wither effect and hunger effect, after herobrine 1000 witch that throw potion of poison 5 and after I go in the godmodder house and blow it house!

You know what kills the godmodder? A script that enforces a player.kill = true; to all the players in the server. Ofc that also kill everyone else, regardless of HP. Alternativelly you can run player.KillMeForGood(); which will essentially perma-kill the player to turn it into a ghost, regardless of whether that player is hardcore or not.

Another idea which is easily affordable through hacking would be to create a tile outside the boundaries of the world (even better, in the top-left corner where both coordinates are negative), I believe that does normally crash the server.

Math piledrives the enderdragon, before switching to a rock bottom, a tomb stone and a sidewinder all in one epic move.

"And stay down."

3/10 A charge

JonDaTerrarian joins the battle! (AG)

I threateningly wave my fists at Godmodder123 in the hopes he/she/it will be frightened!

The enderite of mega notch computer react strangely with the ender dragon!
the ender dragon become mega ender dragon and he become the pet of godmodder
Mega-Enderdragon appears!

I summon herobrine to kill the godmodder, he use banana to feed him but it was poisonous so godmodder have wither effect and hunger effect, after herobrine 1000 witch that throw potion of poison 5 and after I go in the godmodder house and blow it house!
What side are you on? The godmodder simply refuses the banana.

Samus uses the Wavebuster!
Murphmario uses Terra Slash!
Murphmario also summons Mega Man.
On what? Mega Man appears!

Math sprays bullets at the godmodder from his minishark!

1/10 A charge
The godmodder eats the bullets.

I summon Bunnyer!
Bunnyer takes control of Godmodder123!
Bunnyer makes Godmodder123 smash his computer!
The godmodder shoots Bunnyer.

I shot the godmodder with a rabbid asexual lizard
The godmodder eats the lizard.

I shouts rude words at the enderdragon.

2/10 A charge
The enderdragon's feelings are hurt! This does nothing.

You know what kills the godmodder? A script that enforces a player.kill = true; to all the players in the server. Ofc that also kill everyone else, regardless of HP. Alternativelly you can run player.KillMeForGood(); which will essentially perma-kill the player to turn it into a ghost, regardless of whether that player is hardcore or not.

Another idea which is easily affordable through hacking would be to create a tile outside the boundaries of the world (even better, in the top-left corner where both coordinates are negative), I believe that does normally crash the server.
The godmodder gasps! Then he kicks you to the moon.

I godmod the godmodder
In what way?

Math piledrives the enderdragon, before switching to a rock bottom, a tomb stone and a sidewinder all in one epic move.

"And stay down."

3/10 A charge
4000 daamage!

JonDaTerrarian joins the battle! (AG)

I threateningly wave my fists at Godmodder123 in the hopes he/she/it will be frightened!
The Godmodder is too frightened to godmod the next attack directed at him! Now's your chance!

Mega Man [AG]: HP:10000/10000
Samus [AG]: 9000/12500
Mega Enderdragon [PG]: 23000/30000
Super Sanic [PG BOSS]: 72000/75000
Godmodder: HP: 97/100

Last edited:
Samus used the Wavebuster on Super Sanic, and I used Terra Slash on the Ender Dragon.

And for this post...
Samus used the Screw Attack on the Godmodder.
Mega Man threw a Metal Blade at Super Sanic.
I summon the Mega Splitting Knife to split Hyper Sonnos back into Cinos and Hyper Sonic.

CorruptdWarrior {H} appeared!

CorruptdWarrior rushed down the Mega Enderdragon, slashing several times with his obsidian-like claws!

CorruptdWarrior started a three-turn summon! 1/3

(EDIT: Scratch that. Changed from AG to H)

Last edited:
Alignment: N
HP: 150/150
Class: Mageblader (Mage/Assassin)

*Heroes Circle obliterates the godmodder, making him unable to respawn due to the damage forcefully lingering at his spawn point*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom