Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swinging the Creatura Pisces, I churn forth a huge swirling vortex of earth and desert. I lift the vortex into the air, and begin forming a small gravity wells above the PGs. I slowly increase the strength of the gravity well, and manifest several portals on top of the gravity well. Linking the portals to the ground directly below the PGs, I fling the vortex at the PGs. The vortex swirls furiously above battlefield as the PGs are dragged upwards, through the destructive vortex and into the portals, in a vicious cycle.

72/200 Metallic Blessing
15/30 Alchemic Expunger

Creatura Pisces && Orb of Luna Magic && Orb of Solar Magic (23/26) (+2 from Talist, +1 from Granger)
Vision Inferno && MIni Beam Cannon && Magic Stabiliser (15/17)
Sweet, Sweet Victory && Chocalate Star Cannon && Mini Cinnamon Ion Cannon (15/18)

+2 to Talist, +1 to Granger

>2 / 2

>Charges

19 / 50: Revengeance
6 / 20: Aetheria Barracks
[ALCHEMY: Levis Ignus && Diluvium || Cobalt Gladius = Mistform: LVL 20: 19 / 21] (+1, Piono)
+1 to Talist
+1 to Piono
+1 to Cryptic

Corruption Rating: 100%
>Abilities
Lash: Attacks with a burning code tendril. Deals 2,000 damage to a target and inflicts GLITCH for 2 turns.
Convulse: Launches out bits of code. Deals 1,000 damage to three random targets.
Prepare: Launches strange blue stones. Inflicts PRIMED on two entities.
Blast: Attacks with several crystalline bombs. Deals 7,000 damage to one target.
>Passives
Adaptation: Corruption Rating drops by 20% each turn. Attacks on this entity will drop the Corruption Rating by 1-5%.
Glitch Warp: Uses all attacks at it's disposal, every turn.
Hatch: Upon hitting 0% Corruption Rating, something deadly appears...
Buildup: Stacks 2 BUILDUP charges every turn this entity lives. When this entity dies, the spawned entity is stronger based on total BUILDUP charges.

STATUS EFFECTS:
Primed: The next hit on this entity deals 1.5x damage. If the next attack on the entity is done by the source of the effect, it deals x2 damage instead.
Glitch: 50% chance to fail doing an action. Failure to act results in taking up to 10% of your Max HP as damage. (Max damage: 10k)

A bullet laser flies towards Gladius, promptly knocking her off the tank. The tank then moves foward, and there's a crunching sound.

GA: aaufnguahhlhlhhhh-h---
gladiusAssailant [GA] has died via [Valkyrie Tank + pionoplayer] and will regain consciousness in [27] seconds.
UT: Hah, you died.
UT: Always funny to watch people die with the ImmersionGear on.
UT: That burst of pain to your nerves knocks you right out. For 27 seconds. Without failure.
UT: Anyway, I'll just take this opportunity to hijack your turn...

UT: I then pull out a keyboard, and begin messing with Terraria's code. I enter several commands, causing plenty of Crawlitipedes to descend upon Aetherderon! Using more commands, the Crawlitipedes are made immortal, and three times as fast! They dash around Aetherderon, swooping in to strike at regular intervals. They also slay several of the Polyps living on Aetherderon, weakening its natural defenses! The Crawlitipedes end with a large, concentrated strike to Aetherderon's skull!

UT: Oh, I'll also make the Phantom Godbot unload it's entire arsenal upon Aetherderon, too. Screw that thing.

Last edited:
Notapost

Ebolag.exe got 3+ for upvoting Granger 2+ (read last active post)

EDiT:
Do not be concerned by my change of avatar. The Flaming Toast is still here

Last edited:
I spawn a portal above the Granite Elemental and shove him into it. Said portal leads to a plain of lava and spikes.

73/200 Metallic Blessing
16/30 Alchemic Expunger

Creatura Pisces && Orb of Luna Magic && Orb of Solar Magic (23/26)
Vision Inferno && MIni Beam Cannon && Magic Stabiliser (16/17)
Sweet, Sweet Victory && Chocalate Star Cannon && Mini Cinnamon Ion Cannon (16/18)

+1 to Gladius, +1 to Cryptic, +1 to The Flaming Toast.

One thing gladius. You weren't sniped off with a bullet.
You were sniped off with a giant laser.
I have a tendency to overdo things like that (sniping a health recovery item out of redstone's hand in the arena... using ultimatum)

Piono looks over at redstone.
Nah, I just don't want my tank to go down before it gets to show off it's specials.
Maybe later.

(read as; if I get the time for strifing)

/null
Well, more arena matches is always better. But if the battles are too close together, then we might have 2 battles going on at the same time/right after each other. But if we do one battle on the weekend and another one on wednesday/thursday, then that should be fine. As long as Jon agrees with it.

Argh, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to finsh the EOTB today, as I have something I REALLY need to do for school. Everyone gets 3 compensation +1s.

Stillnotapost
I shall participate in the upcoming arena!

And excuse me Cryptic, but could you put the next arena on the front page of the thread before it starts?

((If this should be in the other thread, just ask and I'll chuck it.))

/Null
Ok darkside enjoy your new sword of light and darkness, Its quite fun to kill things with
And as for the arena it was most likely going to be big matches on the weekends, but it can host smaller matches during the week if people are interested,
and the reward for "WRASSLE-MANIA' will be "The Champions Belt" it'll be cool

/Null
So for those who are interested, the champions belt is an accessory that has several effects while wearing it: first you are a few hundred times stronger, you may as well be a fighter jet made of biceps, second it gives you crazy wrestling and grappling skills like you could grapple godzilla somehow and third it makes you a total idiot, seriously, 0 to both your intelligence and wisdom scores, possibly even worse. (its made using +1's from the contestants, the more contestants the stronger it is)
So for those of you who are interested in becoming a tank made of meat check out the arena (link in my signature)

Got +5. Maybe I'll be able to get something vaguely decent to use before the next arena fight.
First companion: 18/60
Second companion: 18/70
+1 to GladiusAssailant, +1 to Feathered, +1 to Piono

Nibel is a place. Its a large, mostly forested region. It, along with most of this alchemy, comes from a game called Ori and the Blind Forest. Its held in check by 3 essences. Guess what they are?

Temp inventory:
spirit knife

Life Crystal (no, not from Terraria) && Life Cell && Energy Crystal && Energy Cell && Soul Link = Soul of Vitality 4/? +2'd
(Essence of Nibel && Burning Dream Gem) || Emerald Drake Scale = The Mistlands' Scale 4/? +2'd
(Snacher Vine && Emerald Hook) || (Ancestor's Spring Water && Spirit Fire) = Ancestor's Steam Hook 5/5 +1'd and DONE

I roll a die and the pips (that's the name for the holes on the sides) fire out beams of fire, dealing a random amount of damage to a random entity.

Inari:
Finally, Inari rose to her feet and started moving down the tunnel again, her claws clicking rhythmically against the stone. After clambering up and down the twists and turns, she noticed that the stone was changing color slightly. It was becoming less grey and more pink. She had never seen rock this color before, so she chipped off a small shard of it to look at more later. However, turns out that she didn't need to bother because the pink stone wasn't exactly rare. She entered into a large, spacious cavern composed entirely of the pink stone. She stepped forward into the middle of it, slowly turning to see it all. A brief whistling sound broke her out of her gazing and she turned around to see a floating golden sword barreling towards her. Startled, she leaped to the right, taking only a slight graze as the sword passed by her.

Spiral Nemesis: 73/140
Stat Hack: 2/10
I cut the Terror Medusa's snakes with a large mechanical claw designed against vehicles for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom