Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mooawvez 2

Steampunker
Hi! I'm going to show you how to beat the Destroyer with about 1-3 tries.
NOTE: This is assuming you can use any type of weapon, no class restrictions. (Strategy section only)
Also, I am new to the forums, so tell me stuff to make my threads better / fit in with other threads on here.
So here is the guide!

• A Cobalt or Obsidian Shield is recommended so you won't bump into the Probes/Destroyer.
  • Adamantite/Titanium Armor is a good idea for maximum defense, Hallowed if you have defeated a Hardmode boss.
  • Frostspark Boots or Wings are strongly advised, for dodging probes and Lasers.
  • Mana Flower is useful if you are using magic weapons.
  • If you are using melee, the Moon Charm is useful.
  • Charm of Myths is very useful, as you will get better health regen and 15 sec. off healing cooldown.
  • For bows, a Magic Quiver will make the fight a bit easier, paired with a Daedalus Stormbow and Holy Arrows.
  • (Expert Mode) Despite being early pre-hardmode, the Shield of Cthulhu is still useful.
  • If you use yoyos, GET A YOYO BAG.
Melee

• Fetid Baghnakhs are almost a must, since their high speed and damage are optimal. Reforged to Legendary with good damage boosts, they can reach over 100 damage.
  • Shadowflame Knife is good if you want to kill a lot of probes at once.
  • The Amarok is useful and maybe even worth farming for, as it is the strongest yoyo Pre-Mech-Boss.
  • The Ice Sickle is very useful as it can pierce multiple times, and you should probably get it while farming for the Amarok.
  • The Flying Knife is nice because it can pierce multiple of the destroyers segments.
Ranged (Bows and Guns)
  • Daedalus Stormbow is very useful against the Destroyer as 1 arrow with the Daedalus Stormbow makes about 3 fall from the sky.

UNFINISHED

Last edited:
Other Hint: Use Jester Arrows, and attack with The Arrows in the mouth of Destroyer, And Use, in minimun , Titnaium Repeater

the preferred arrows to use are the holy arrows which deal contact damage and also summon falling stars which pierce infinitely (or so i believe)

Back
Top Bottom