tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

Not sure if anyone else had this issue but my summons where chewing through everything even the non ranged ones (I suspect they count as ranged even if they are using physical attacks) because I play a mage summoner I had to remove however I did like the general idea of the mod I might suggest a toggle to perhaps turn off summon damage altogether ? I tried to use the settings to control this but it did not seem to work properly

Not sure if anyone else had this issue but my summons where chewing through everything even the non ranged ones (I suspect they count as ranged even if they are using physical attacks) because I play a mage summoner I had to remove however I did like the general idea of the mod I might suggest a toggle to perhaps turn off summon damage altogether ? I tried to use the settings to control this but it did not seem to work properly
Tell me if v1.2.3 lets you input the settings you need. Keep in mind summons considered a "projectile" type, internally.

I am able to add individual summon weapons however even after setting their damage to zero they still slowly eat through the ground or anything else they stand on this makes melee like baby slime etc to be fairly unusable without demolishing your world very quickly. my suggestion to fix this might just be a general on off trigger for summon damage itself to be counted towards block damage if it is possible to do that

I am able to add individual summon weapons however even after setting their damage to zero they still slowly eat through the ground or anything else they stand on this makes melee like baby slime etc to be fairly unusable without demolishing your world very quickly. my suggestion to fix this might just be a general on off trigger for summon damage itself to be counted towards block damage if it is possible to do that
There's a list of projectiles in the config settings mentioning overrides. Try adding the slime projectile to that.

Meanwhile, v1.2.4 (coming shortly) should add a few more helpful settings.

been trying the latest release summons have so far stopped digging massive trenches by standing in place, I am excited I can continue using this mod thank you :)

Tried booting it up today, found that apparently it's for an older version of Tmodloader. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but when I went to the mod browser, I couldn't find it or it's Hamstar Helper mod support either? Please assist, as this mod looks heckin' fun!

Tried booting it up today, found that apparently it's for an older version of Tmodloader. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but when I went to the mod browser, I couldn't find it or it's Hamstar Helper mod support either? Please assist, as this mod looks heckin' fun!
You have to press a button to cycle the filter mode to see mods you already have rather than mods you don't (the default view).

You have to press a button to cycle the filter mode to see mods you already have rather than mods you don't (the default view).
Didn't quite understand what you meant, but I closed the game, poked around online for a bit, verified integrity of my game files after saying I would allow it to install mods that weren't Verified from the server, and the Destructible Tiles mod showed up on the Mod Browser again, so I accidentally solved my problem! ...I think!

Hi, first of all, what a mod! made this wonderful game even more amazing (and chaotic).
I have a question, i have the Dragon Ball Terraria mod installed, and works wonders with this one, but i can't get the beam attacks to destroy tiles, i tried to add the new beams in the mod config menu but to no avail, all other non-beam attacks works. How could i fix that?
Many thanks.

Hi, first of all, what a mod! made this wonderful game even more amazing (and chaotic).
I have a question, i have the Dragon Ball Terraria mod installed, and works wonders with this one, but i can't get the beam attacks to destroy tiles, i tried to add the new beams in the mod config menu but to no avail, all other non-beam attacks works. How could i fix that?
Many thanks.
This is how my mod currently identifies beam weapons. Most likely a modded beam weapon will use it's own code to produce a beam. If I can get some time, I can probably implement an API to let modders define their own beam projectiles in a compatible way. The mod authors would have to actually use that API, though, so maybe you'll want to get into contact with them for that.

This is how my mod currently identifies beam weapons. Most likely a modded beam weapon will use it's own code to produce a beam. If I can get some time, I can probably implement an API to let modders define their own beam projectiles in a compatible way. The mod authors would have to actually use that API, though, so maybe you'll want to get into contact with them for that.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess i'll leave the way it is, it's already lots of fun this way!. Kudos mate

Back
Top Bottom