PS4 Developer Armor on PS4

Yorkyウルフ

Spazmatism
I don't know why but back in 1.2 as soon as it was released I had my building blocks in a chest and they disappeared but in its place there was Crowno's mask that was invisible, a mythril pick axe and Reds wings... Should I have this stuff?

I don't know why but back in 1.2 as soon as it was released I had my building blocks in a chest and they disappeared but in its place there was Crowno's mask that was invisible, a mythril pick axe and Reds wings... Should I have this stuff?
Developer items aren't on console yet so no you shouldn't have it. To why it switched with your blocks, I don't know.

There was a glitch present in the original 1.2 release that would change items within the piggy bank to be other items. If you saved and exited, when you went back in they would be back to your real items. But if you left and went back in again, they'd be the different items.

The glitch was fixed so that it doesn't happen anymore. However, whatever item(s) you took out of the piggy bank will still be that item and cannot change back now. You weren't supposed to get developer items, but with the piggy bank glitch some people did end up with them.

Back
Top Bottom