Mobile Device Sync across Android

haggleshaggle

Terrarian
Hi, i bought terraria on Android and started playing on my Tablet and wanted to continue on my Phone- but it doesnt sync my Savedata. All the tutorials i found seem to apply for a former version of the game, im on the newest 1.3.
It didnt create a folder in my google drive like it seemingly should. Any idea how can i solove this problem?

The cloud save button which many tutorials refere doesnt seem to exist as well.

Kind regards,
haggle

Hi, i bought terraria on Android and started playing on my Tablet and wanted to continue on my Phone- but it doesnt sync my Savedata. All the tutorials i found seem to apply for a former version of the game, im on the newest 1.3.
It didnt create a folder in my google drive like it seemingly should. Any idea how can i solove this problem?

The cloud save button which many tutorials refere doesnt seem to exist as well.

Kind regards,
haggle
Hi there @haggleshaggle, welcome to the forums. You are correct - the current version of the game (version 1.3) does not include cloud save features. But what you do have is complete control over the gave save file. You can get the file from your device and then manually transfer it to another device. Here is more info on where the save files are: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

And more info: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android

Back
Top Bottom