Devourer Of Gods in DeathMode is a pain.

BlueBullet

Terrarian
I have died to this boss countless times. I’ve watched youtube videos from experts but i still can’t seem to beat him. What’s even worse is that he’s necessary for progression in the mod plus the fact that i can’t seem to butcher him. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it because i’m actually on the verge of giving up.

There is a reason why it's called Death Mode. He and most other bosses were made to not be butchered for the obvious reason of not cheating.
I believe the wiki has a small guide about defeating the DoG so maybe that can help you?

There is a reason why it's called Death Mode. He and most other bosses were made to not be butchered for the obvious reason of not cheating.
I believe the wiki has a small guide about defeating the DoG so maybe that can help you?
yes but i have finished this mod in reveangence and it seems the jump is HUGE. I have checked the wiki as well. I did quite a bit of research before asking here. Also he seems to be the only boss to give me this much trouble so far.

Back
Top Bottom