Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Otaku

The Destroyer
New Suggest by ME :>

Dropped from
164px-Devourer.png
Devourer 6% chance for each piece
I think they should add a vanity set based on the monsters I sprited this one for the devourer full set on would look like this
Devoruerarmor.png

Description:"You feel something nibbling at you"

Last edited:
That looks really cool to be honest, but I think this vanity set should be a little more rare, let's drop it to 5% than 30%.

This is pretty cool, not gonna lie though sprite needs a little work with those red spots.

Yeah thats the spot im talking about :p
So the eyes are red now..? Those look kind of like blood spots? Are they because if they are that's cool how you get to wear the skin of your enemy but shouldn't the blood be green?

Support! We need more vanities, anyway.
Also, replace the red eyes with green ones to fit other Corruption enemies.

Support! We need more vanities, anyway.
Also, replace the red eyes with green ones to fit other Corruption enemies.
Pumpking I don't think we need more eyes seeing as how the Devourer only has one eye. And if this really is a Devourer vanity set shouldn't it remain true to the enmy that dropped it?

This looks great! I love the look of it. And Seeker, if there was only 1 eye, then how can we see through the vanity set.

This looks great! I love the look of it. And Seeker, if there was only 1 eye, then how can we see through the vanity set.
Are you seriously asking that? The eye is huge. Let me ask you real quickly though how do we not drown in the fish bowl vanity piece?

Back
Top Bottom