Drawings & Paintings Dg-Vr.'s terrari-Arts!! & other stuff.

Good morning everybody!! (i was sleeping)
welp request are closed now see ya next time!! :D

Surprised it took me this long to notice this, but - oh man, amazing stuff! I'm really loving your art style here (well, that's a given), as well as your ability to exploit a wide range of mediums and still make it work. I have to say, it's great to see coloured traditional getting some love. ;)

Plus, you've got a real knack for conveying a lot of emotion with your character drawings, something that isn't always easy. Though; if I was going to pick my favourites from the selection - I'd say that I tend to like the ones incorporating your armour designs the best of the lot.

Either way, keep drawing and have fun!

Thanks man i appreciate your opinion :happy:

Even though requests are closed, I will disrespectfully request a disrespectful drawing for my disrespectful character.

Now seriously, this is great. When you re open again I I'll request something related to this crap I drawed yesterday at 2 am :p :

New Canvas.png

Good artists actually make me depressed because I look at them and wish I had that kind of talent.

This post made me depressed.

Nice art DGF :p

Damn, I missed out on this, even though I recall requesting way before this art thread was made. Either way, do remember to tag me or post something on my profile when requests are back open.

Sorry i has been distracted this days with personal things and playing with some games :p
yes, requests are open now (send me a PM with a refernce image, that will help a lot) and sorry for the people that already sended their requests and i din't finished it, maybe i can do it at the end of the day (in my city is 01:00 p.m)...
well atleast im going to show those what i already done :p
@Artigit 's character:
WIN_20150217_123518.JPG WIN_20150218_094324.JPG
and @Swordbomb 's meta-knight request :p (i need to color it)
WIN_20150218_143748.JPG

and less important a chibi DGFVR for me :3
WIN_20150218_181007.JPG
So, send your request now it's only this friday.
and again sorry for the people already sended me their requests and i din't finished yet. :(

Last edited:
Sorry i has been distracted this days with personal things and playing with some games :p
yes, requests are open now and sorry for the people that already sended their requests and i din't finished it, maybe i can do it at the end of the day (in my city is 01:00 p.m)...
well atleast im going to show those what i already done :p
@Artigit 's character:
View attachment 31424 View attachment 31425
and @Swordbomb 's meta-knight request :p (i need to color it)
View attachment 31426

and less important a chibi DGFVR for me :3
View attachment 31427
So, send your request now it's only this friday.
and again sorry for the people already sended me their requests and i din't finished yet. :(
As you can see, even when not colored that Meta Knight picture is good enough for an avatar.

Well, amm let me introduce myself:
Hi! i am Dgfvr.
done.

Ok, seriously, i made this thread due i don,t want to upload "giant" annoying pictures on my profile every moment and have a place to organize, and find them easily.
i din,t make this before, because i din,t want to write, edit etc. with my mom's cellphone. (wut?o_O) and my Laptop wasn't aviliable for some "monetary" problems.

Note: Now requests are going to be availabe every 2 fridays ;) (send PM)

Well, let's start this....thing..

My main characters:
Alexander makoto. A.K.A "Dgfvr" my main character :happy:
he has been sufered so many changes since his creation, specially with his armor. from a meteor one to his "crimson dragon" armor.
View attachment 25048 View attachment 25050 View attachment 25056 View attachment 25057 View attachment 25068 View attachment 25069View attachment 25394 View attachment 25395 View attachment 25396
and these are my other characters :p
Xiao:
View attachment 25163 View attachment 25164View attachment 25172View attachment 26793
Megumi the slime-girl (original name isn't?):
View attachment 25165 View attachment 25166
Alexa makoto (yes, alexander's big sister):
View attachment 25168View attachment 25173 View attachment 25174View attachment 25393

and even more characters:
View attachment 25178 View attachment 25179 View attachment 25180View attachment 25262View attachment 25392View attachment 25397 .

Now the work what i have done for other members of TFC :D
Milt69466's character, Helena:
View attachment 25187
My master of the dark side, Szalia: (corrected colors :))
View attachment 26111
Cobaltbetamermaid's character: (dat fish still need color :indifferent:)
View attachment 25194
ppowersteef's character and Nageru:
View attachment 26121
Hatsune miku for baconfry:
View attachment 26128
And more people :p (and some extras)
View attachment 25202 View attachment 25203View attachment 25398

(Non terraria related stuff)
View attachment 26124 View attachment 26125 View attachment 26126 View attachment 26127

Well i think that's all for now, see ya next time!!!:D:dryadgrin::merchantgrin::nursegrin::joy:

Tell me if i maded some ortographycals mistakes or if something is wrong in this thread, you feedback will be very useful for me!!
-DGFVR-
That art...I've seen it before...
Before I my talent (re)surfaced, I saw them on deviantART.
How amazing that we are associates in the future eh?
Anything can happen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424463936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Consistent and distinct art style. Looking forward to see improvement, lots of paths you can go through for making them prettier

[lmao dat meteor armor tho]
They seem your level already, Oni. In my personal opinion, anyway.
But alas, enjoy the rest of the day.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424464082][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, amm let me introduce myself:
Hi! i am Dgfvr.
done.

Ok, seriously, i made this thread due i don,t want to upload "giant" annoying pictures on my profile every moment and have a place to organize, and find them easily.
i din,t make this before, because i din,t want to write, edit etc. with my mom's cellphone. (wut?o_O) and my Laptop wasn't aviliable for some "monetary" problems.

Note: Now requests are going to be availabe every 2 fridays ;) (send PM)

Well, let's start this....thing..

My main characters:
Alexander makoto. A.K.A "Dgfvr" my main character :happy:
he has been sufered so many changes since his creation, specially with his armor. from a meteor one to his "crimson dragon" armor.
View attachment 25048 View attachment 25050 View attachment 25056 View attachment 25057 View attachment 25068 View attachment 25069View attachment 25394 View attachment 25395 View attachment 25396
and these are my other characters :p
Xiao:
View attachment 25163 View attachment 25164View attachment 25172View attachment 26793
Megumi the slime-girl (original name isn't?):
View attachment 25165 View attachment 25166
Alexa makoto (yes, alexander's big sister):
View attachment 25168View attachment 25173 View attachment 25174View attachment 25393

and even more characters:
View attachment 25178 View attachment 25179 View attachment 25180View attachment 25262View attachment 25392View attachment 25397 .

Now the work what i have done for other members of TFC :D
Milt69466's character, Helena:
View attachment 25187
My master of the dark side, Szalia: (corrected colors :))
View attachment 26111
Cobaltbetamermaid's character: (dat fish still need color :indifferent:)
View attachment 25194
ppowersteef's character and Nageru:
View attachment 26121
Hatsune miku for baconfry:
View attachment 26128
And more people :p (and some extras)
View attachment 25202 View attachment 25203View attachment 25398

(Non terraria related stuff)
View attachment 26124 View attachment 26125 View attachment 26126 View attachment 26127

Well i think that's all for now, see ya next time!!!:D:dryadgrin::merchantgrin::nursegrin::joy:

Tell me if i maded some ortographycals mistakes or if something is wrong in this thread, you feedback will be very useful for me!!
-DGFVR-
I only wish a black and white rendition of my character.
I see that you will be handling a lot on your plate. Not unexpected, but still.
So might as well make my request a relatively simpler one.

They seem your level already, Oni. In my personal opinion, anyway.
But alas, enjoy the rest of the day.

Don't mean to sound condescending or narcissistic in any way, and I apologize if it seems like it, but OP has a long way to go.

That's not to say that they're in a good position currently. But there's still much, much things that can be improved upon, such as posing, line quality, color theory, flow, anatomy, etc.

Don't mean to sound condescending or narcissistic in any way, and I apologize if it seems like it, but OP has a long way to go.

That's not to say that they're in a good position currently. But there's still much, much things that can be improved upon, such as posing, line quality, color theory, flow, anatomy, etc.
off course i need to improve there is so much what i have to learn and apply in my art style etc. and isn't something that i going to have from one day to the next.
anyway thanks ( i guess) for your opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom