Drawings & Paintings Dg-Vr.'s terrari-Arts!! & other stuff.

How about finishing up the one you started for me
index.php

hands and stuff

Alright, here goes.

I'd like to request someone with black spiky hair and red eyes, slim build and sort of tall, holding the dark lance in one hand and the other hand in his pocket or something. I'd like him to be gazing at the night sky if at all possible. He's wearing a back hoodie, with the hood down, and dark blue jeans.

Thanks for making these cool artworks! :3

Well, I hope that's enough detail for you.
If you read even further in the OP it says send PM lol

Don't mean to sound condescending or narcissistic in any way, and I apologize if it seems like it, but OP has a long way to go.

That's not to say that they're in a good position currently. But there's still much, much things that can be improved upon, such as posing, line quality, color theory, flow, anatomy, etc.
True, and I never said your comment was influenced by hubris or anything.

ok ok let me confirm the requests please....i been kinda busy with this demm flu and lazyness :p
so...this is the people who already asked for request isn't?
character (why u no send me an refence image? :(
@Qui Devorat avatar.....with hands :)
@RainbowDrago lemon godness...
@Skye the Kitsune avatar
@Pixel avatar?
@Dire Sigma character with beard....(by any reason my first try look's like a kid with beard... :()
@DestroyerArcher fliying avatar
@Milt69466 character with corrected hands...brbrbrbbr
did i miss somebody else?.....don't cheat pls :(

ok ok let me confirm the requests please....i been kinda busy with this demm flu and lazyness :p
so...this is the people who already asked for request isn't?
character (why u no send me an refence image? :(
@Qui Devorat avatar.....with hands :)
@RainbowDrago lemon godness...
@Skye the Kitsune avatar
@Pixel avatar?
@Dire Sigma character with beard....(by any reason my first try look's like a kid with beard... :()
@DestroyerArcher fliying avatar
@Milt69466 character with corrected hands...brbrbrbbr
did i miss somebody else?.....don't cheat pls :(
Just do a normal chibi thingy, except with the hands, with occult symbols and cursed flames emitting from them. That's all XD

Just do a normal chibi thingy, except with the hands, with occult symbols and cursed flames emitting from them. That's all XD
I hope I am making my request coherent, otherwise I'm falling victim as well to the zombie flu.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425073910][/DOUBLEPOST]And in another topic....
Woooo second place!

Back
Top Bottom