Drawings & Paintings Dg-Vr.'s terrari-Arts!! & other stuff.

ok ok let me confirm the requests please....i been kinda busy with this demm flu and lazyness :p
so...this is the people who already asked for request isn't?
character (why u no send me an refence image? :(
@Qui Devorat avatar.....with hands :)
@RainbowDrago lemon godness...
@Skye the Kitsune avatar
@Pixel avatar?
@Dire Sigma character with beard....(by any reason my first try look's like a kid with beard... :()
@DestroyerArcher fliying avatar
@Milt69466 character with corrected hands...brbrbrbbr
did i miss somebody else?.....don't cheat pls :(
did i forget to mention you @TenaciousTinkerer ? :p

I'll have to keep an eye on this. I look for every opportunity to expand my collection of avatars made by cool artists. :dryadtongue:

Hey, it's Friday, and unless I'm in a muddle, requests should be open.

So would you please do my scientist char? As usual, reference images in my signature.

VbIwKD5.png

well, maybe next week...

aw

They are!? Yes! I would like to request my avatar(a guy with blue eyes, light brown hair, clothers hat, doctors clothes and Angel wings) holding Excalibur which is lit with pink and blue flames (true Excalibur).

Last edited:
I would like to request a picture of Kirby wearing the Medic's cloak in TF2, along with having said Medic's hair and holding the original Syringe Gun.

The Pose:
th

The Medic:
th

The Syringe Gun:
th

I would like to make a request if I may. I would like a character with green hair, goggles, silver dyed ghost wings, a halo, a clown shirt, and clown pants balancing on a beach ball. I can provide an image of the character if you need one.

Reference:
65dDKA9.png

Back
Top Bottom