• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

Yvori

Terrarian
So I'm not certain this mod is the cause, admittedly... But I've noticed I've been getting modifiers on ammo, which is... well... bizzare.
Just when picking up ammo, sometimes, very rarely, it has a modifier. Even coins have gotten modifiers once, I guess because they're "ammo" for the coin gun?
I also got a prefix I don't recognize. This and Qwerty's Mod are the only ones I think I have which add modifiers? Not certain about that admittedly.
But I found the prefix "careful" on coins at one point. But that doesn't seem to be a prefix here or there, so I'm stumped...
Anyone have any ideas?

leafsaber47

Terrarian
So I'm not certain this mod is the cause, admittedly... But I've noticed I've been getting modifiers on ammo, which is... well... bizzare.
Just when picking up ammo, sometimes, very rarely, it has a modifier. Even coins have gotten modifiers once, I guess because they're "ammo" for the coin gun?
I also got a prefix I don't recognize. This and Qwerty's Mod are the only ones I think I have which add modifiers? Not certain about that admittedly.
But I found the prefix "careful" on coins at one point. But that doesn't seem to be a prefix here or there, so I'm stumped...
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for playing one of my mods. Honestly, I have never seen that happen on any ammo. The Careful prefix was not added by by mod so try asking another mod creator on if ammo can be reforged.
Any suggestions on new prefixes?

Yvori

Terrarian
Thanks for playing one of my mods. Honestly, I have never seen that happen on any ammo. The Careful prefix was not added by by mod so try asking another mod creator on if ammo can be reforged.
Any suggestions on new prefixes?
I don't actually have any suggestions right now, but thanks for asking! The current ones are great as-is! And hm... Then it's probably another mod causing that. I may have to ask around a bit more. It's not really a big deal either way since it doesn't seem to actually affect the ammo or coins in any noticable way.

leafsaber47

Terrarian
Update 1.1.5 enters with more compatibility for Calamity. Now the Sturdy prefix benefits from Calamity's changes to defense increasing accessory prefixes, albeit in a slightly different manner. Yielding and Fragile don't get changes in Calamity because negative changes to damage reduction along with bad modifiers that worsen over time is funky.

leafsaber47

Terrarian
Hey, look. The mod now officially has a icon! Anyways, I'm still awaiting more localization for other languages, which is helpful since most of the languages I know already have full support in the mod or don't have official Terraria localizations on the Desktop version.

Top Bottom