Did the Devs ever state there old ones army event was "Unfarmable" or of such?

Hello, I swore long ago that I saw an official post weather that be from discord, reddit, twitter, or here, that the new event (old ones army) was to be non-farmable (Something along those lines). I know the event has MANY anticheats built in so I was just curious as its been bugging me. Any links to sources would be nice! Not sure tho.

I remember hearing something about it being "un-cheeseable" due to the fact enemies can walk through blocks and hover so you can't just box in the portals.. but never un-farmable.

I remember hearing something about it being "un-cheeseable" due to the fact enemies can walk through blocks and hover so you can't just box in the portals.. but never un-farmable.

Yes I remember something along those lines. Anywhere you know this was said?

I was asking because I recently broke a world record and made the event 100% AFK. Just was wondering if I could state anything related to it about the Devs.
To Be Honest, I'm Less Amazed That You Did This, And More Amazed At How Much Gemspark Wall You Used.
Yes, And that was not only patched but also semi afk. Nebula will need rearmed over time. My design requires zero player involvement throughout the event.
Well You Still Have To Place The Crystal /s

I was asking because I recently broke a world record and made the event 100% AFK. Just was wondering if I could state anything related to it about the Devs.
God. Six hours? I'm assuming it's not too bad to test since you're just repeatedly leaving it running in the background while you test it, but dang, that's some huge time investment.

Very impressive stuff.

lol! Yeah the gemspark walls (Or any player background walls) are to keep outside mobs such as harpies away!
I Know That, But That's Just An Absurd Amount.
God. Six hours? I'm assuming it's not too bad to test since you're just repeatedly leaving it running in the background while you test it, but dang, that's some huge time investment.

Very impressive stuff.
It Probably Took Way Longer To Make It, I'd Say At Least A Few Weeks.

Back
Top Bottom