Xbox One Differences between Xbox One and 360 versions?

Purple Dragon

Terrarian
Just got Xbox One but still keeping our 360. Are there any differences between the two versions that would make it worth purchasing the Xbox One version?

I ended up getting it. My kids had Xbox 360 "local" profiles without gamertags so I decided to get their stuff moved to a real profile for each of them on Xbox One, just moving their stuff from their character including the safe and piggy bank. Their new characters will now have time to build up a new world (the old Xbox world doesn't load) and their hearts before the next update.

Judging from what my friend, who has both 360 and One, said, there is absolutely no difference.

The game runs smoother on xbox one. It is also default zoomed out a bit more than the 360 version. You can zoom in and out by pressing start and using the Left and Right triggers to zoom. More save spots. Multiplayer also seems to run better as well. I will start up my 360 later and take a screen shot of the default zooms and such.

Just got my Xbox Scorpio today and been playing Terraria for a while njow and absolutely cannot wait until we get thee 1.3 update...def gna invest a few more hrs of my life into this game hahaha if anyone wants to add me def hmu abercrmbplaya36

Back
Top Bottom