Other Different invasions

StereOtaku

Duke Fishron
I'm sure someone has suggested a few of these (or something like them.) But I hopw a few of these are OG.

1.The Apocalypse "You hear many moans coming from outside" "There is an apocalypse happening!" Ok so the Apocalypse is a post EoC event that has a 1/30 chance of happening at night after the Eye of Cthulu has been defeated in easy mode and a 1/90 chance in hard mode. During the event zombies are the only enemies that spawn during this event. Unlike most events this event lasts for 2 nights.
The apocalypse event adds a few different zombie types.
1.The giant: The giant is (of course) a giant zombie. Stats:HP 500. DEF:15. DMG:30 AI:Fighter. Type:Mini boss. 2.The Spitter. A zombie that spits! Stats: HP:50 DEF:5 DMG:10 RNGDMG:20 AI:Archer Type:Enemy 3.Undead Hound. Unusally fast for a zombie. Stats:HP:20 DEF: 5 DMG:10 AI:Fighter Type:Enemy
New drops.
1. Rotten flesh:material, used to make zombie clothes and mask. 2.Zombie clothes:Vanity item, it looks like zombies clothes. Each piece is crafted with 15 rotten flesh and 3 leather. 3. Road sign: weapon, Has a %10 of being droped by The Giant. 30 melee damage, average speed, %5 crit chance, strong knockback.4. Zombie mask. Crafted with 20 rotten flesh.
And here is some other random stuffs
So this is just visual effects and other things.1. All critters aboveground are undead. 2. The background has a slight haze during this event. 3. Zombies CAN breakdown doors. 4.The sky becomes cloudy in the background making the overall lighting darker.
Thats it for now on the apocalypse.
More coming soon! :)

Last edited:
3.The dead child.
I don't think they would add this specific enemy to the game, simply for the same reason the Angler never dies, he just leaves. It might raise the ESRB rating, thus decreasing the amount of people who can get it, like parents who don't let their kids play games outside of their age range. Other than that, the idea sounds ok.

I like the name change of Undead Hound. Nice work! However, I do agree the event seems a bit long. Maybe instead of lasting consecutively, it would last for 2 nights in a row, leaving the day untouched.

Even if the event was 1 night I would not want to ever play it. Blood Moons are annoying enough without having an extra 1.33x chance to spawn.

You should not be changing the spawn rates. The problem is that the event itself is neither interesting nor fun, not that it's too common.

Sadly I do not think this concept is salvageable without changing it so much that it would not be recognizable as the same event.

A major point is that fighting zombies is extremely boring though.

Back
Top Bottom