Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
[I reposted this in a new category and added more information, realized this is where bugs go lol, unsure how to delete the previous post though so I hope this is okay]
Been having some difficulties recently in regards to multiplayer with Terraria. It's a pickle to deal with atm. Anytime I join a friend, I get prompted to enter a password, then immediately lose connection even when the password is correct, which is highly unusual. But when I try to host a world, it lets me set it up, but gets stuck on the "Found Server" screen.
We're both on the same version of Terraria, reloading as well does not fix it. I've tried uninstalling + reinstalling the game as well, but nothing works. I've seen guides say to check the integrity of the files, I've checked it, said I had a file steam failed to validate and "will be reaquired", but does nothing whatsoever, but the person hosting has the same issues but has no issues with other people joining them. I've played Terraria with the same characters and world that are on this on a different device [the one I'm having issues with rn is a brand new pc] so it's also not an issue with that. Firewall should also be working with Terraria, since it's allowed on my private network, but turning off firewall doesn't help either, same issues.
If there's a solution to fix this, I'd really appreciate any help for it. Many thanks.

UPDATE: My old laptop somehow works loading into my friend's world, and my brand new pc continue to bring about issues. I don't know how to go about this honestly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom