Items Dilation Clock (slows time)

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
As an endgame accessory, an item that slows clock time by 10%.

It would NOT affect any projectiles, NPCs, enemies, bosses, or their AI. It just gives you 10% more time during events such as blood moons, eclipses, wave moons, or for fishing quests.

Could be crafted with the Magiluminescence and Luminite(?)

Edit: As commenter Smartygee4 has pointed out, this could also be implemented as a placeable monolith perhaps crafted from the enchanted sundial, moondial, (I still say the Magiluminescence), and luminite to ensure this is endgame.

Could also require one of each timer?

Last edited:
How would this work in multiplayer, if at all?
Would it work on a basis of majority rules, or some other percent threshold of players having it equipped?
Would it stack if multiple people had it equipped at once?
If seven people could have the Dilation Clock equipped and slow down the world time to ~47.9% speed, what would happen to the timers in the game that rely on the passing of days?
Interesting idea I'd like to hear more of.

I say it would work in multiplayer, and I see no issue with it stacking. Besides, who actually has seven friends?

So if you want to slow time down to 50%, you could (technically), but would require insane coordination.

And what do you mean "timers that rely on the passing of days"?

I feel like it could be a placeable item similar to the monoliths. Like an opposite bed that you can activate. Should be crafted with the Enchanted Sundial, Enchanted Moondial, and Luminite because I really don't think they'd use a crossover item for crafting.

I feel like it could be a placeable item similar to the monoliths. Like an opposite bed that you can activate. Should be crafted with the Enchanted Sundial, Enchanted Moondial, and Luminite because I really don't think they'd use a crossover item for crafting.
That makes sense actually. Edited post

Back
Top Bottom