OOC Dimension: 03 (OOC)

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
A long time ago, a sealed portal had been wavering....

Until it opened... and some unlucky people had ended up inside the portal to a new land.... known as Dimension: 03

So...… ask any questions, make any characters with your own bio... since i won't make the bio upon creation of this thread... instead... i take some time to think... same for the rules.

(I tell you the type of species you can be, Human, Animal, Mythical Animal, Elf, Vampire, Any fanmade creature made by you, Robot, Alien... thats all the species your oc's can be...)

Well. Seems quite odd you decide to make this after a lot of stuff before.
1. What does "Dimension: 03" look like? After all, in the world of RPing, about everywhere needs to get a description. Like is it a void or something?
2. Do all characters have to go through the portal? Or could they reincarnate in "Dimension: 03" as a way to get in instead or just appear there?
3. Are applications required?
4. When, if ever, are you going to make the IC?
5. Anything we should know about? Like any fine print you have put somewhere?
6. Character count limit?
7. Do you have some predefined lore in this world? Like a main quest line?
8. How long do you expect this to go for? What is the estimated lifetime of the RP?

1. Dimension: 03 looks like earth for the early areas with later areas looking glitched and inverted
2. Some people can end up in the portal to Dimension: 03 or be born in the dimension and try to survive such glitch that caused the portal to open
3. Yeah since I don't know other ways to apply
4. Once I feel like we got enough people
5. You should of course know the basic rules and such other things you might want to know
6. 2 per person :p
7. The lore will be something I will be taking time to think.
8. My only guess is a few days and maybe 1 or 2 months

1 (Clarify). How people will submit characters to RP (however, I haven't made it yet so you might have to make your own unless you can wait)

2 (Clarify). The amount of people I feel like is the right amount to make the in character thread

(Note: I am drawing pictures on ms paint for a simple but badly drew lore)

1. Bruh.
2. Referring to the numeric definition, as in how much people. Like one, two or three.
3. Just beware, sometimes lore can get in the way with certain... ideas, to say the very least.

OK... Finished the lore.... (note: might get in the way of certain ideas)

Long ago.... another dimension existed along with ours.... it is called Dimension: 03, It looked a lot like earth that the land's god made.... but until one day.... the peace of this land came to a end...
Lore 1.png
(bad pic huh and the sun Is grey in Dimension: 03)

The Portal that came alongside this world suddenly started making a lot of noise from the other side... the creatures from Dimension: 03 went in to find out and ended up in the other dimension and ended up on earth.... soon after protesting to humanity.... WAR STRUCK!

Lore 2.png

The sounds of fighting.... the burning fires in the battlefield.... boy it was intense... then finally... Humanity won the war.. and locked the portal for good...

Lore 3.png

Many years later.... the current leader of Dimension: 03 demanded its time for revenge before going to the suincetist (yes its suincetist in Dimension: 03... not Scientist)
to make him stronger... but something bad happened and the leader became glitched... unable to control himself... with the power of the glitch... he broke the lock of the portal.... and it starting to suck random people (They are some of you btw) into it.... and its up to them to stop the leader from gaining full power.... and taking over both dimensions....

Lore 4.png

That is the lore of Dimension: 03 (And yes... I know its bad along with the pictures... I personally dislike the pictures and the stickmen I drew for portraying people along with not including the leader)

APPLICATION WILL BE MADE A FEW MINUTES AFTER THIS.....

ok... here is the application....

Name:

Species:

World Origin:

Personality:

Weapon (Both magic based and physical):

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Appearance (Replace if you are using a picture)

Armor color and appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Other Things you wanna add

Application done... BUT NOW MINE...

Name: Red

Species: Changeable Person (a human looking like a terraria face monster)

World Origin: Earth

Personality: Quiet and calm, can get serious if provoked

Weapon (Both magic based and physical): Magic based weapons are projectiles that Red can charge for big damage which leaves him weak for attacks... and physical attack is a red version of a claymore sword that doesn't fire projectiles..

Strengths: Pretty Durable...

Weaknesses: Takes a while to wake up if knocked out...

Appearance (Replace if you are using a picture)

tmkr.io qJWpmZdcSbuUbgqjnbnbq1.png
(Ain't a terraria character... just looks like one.)s

Other Things you wanna add

This Character came from another RP but I decided I make it my mainstream......

Ok... copy and paste the application and send it here or to me via message..

Name: Zareth

Species: canuris "cat+dog+tiny mech tank

World: Z B69421

Personality: awkward mix of playfullnes but sometimes gets VERY cranky

Weapins: since he is a animal artillery hybrid, it comes with all the essentials. "Stuffs that tanks and warplanes have, as well as rocket boots and power maulers

Strength: armed to the last plate of metal

Weqkness: sometimes certain ranged attacks get jammed and cannot use them till the end of the fight or repaired

Appearance metal cat with small antenna in the back of the head with jet pack on back.
Weapons folled out the sides when ready

Lore: this metal cat came from an unussual planet with an even stranger name. It sayas "protect me"
On the side. Maybe it needs help? Other parts of lore unknown.

Back
Top Bottom