Good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

sodapone🌳

Wall of Flesh
I thought of this as a pretty neat idea, and an interesting way to complement the Rod of Discord.

Dimensional Mirror
"Grants momentary invulnerability"
Tool
Left-clicking instantly gives the player mercy invulnerability (and can therefore be extended with the Cross Necklace and the like, or have effects like the Star Cloak and Paladin's Shield activate.) After this, Reflected State is self-inflicted for 8 seconds.
Obtaining
Dropped by Rune Wizard (25% chance)

Reflected State
"Using the Dimensional Mirror will take life"
Effectively identical to Chaos State in that using the Dimensional Mirror again will cost 1/6th of the player's health.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
So it gives you as much invincibility as you would taking damage? I can't see a good use outside of fighting the dungeon guardian, by sure, why not? Sounds good.

Eh.. I thought this was going to be like a way to be transported into an alternate dimension. Kinda disappointed but I know no one (but me) would support something like that.

Anyways this is still pretty cool! Might make a sprite for this later.

Eh.. I thought this was going to be like a way to be transported into an alternate dimension. Kinda disappointed but I know no one (but me) would support something like that.

Anyways this is still pretty cool! Might make a sprite for this later.

Its not that people wouldn't support it because I deffinatly would. its that terrarias engine cant handle it. I tried putting Demensions in my mod.

Unsure of what to think of this item. Considering it gives you invisibility frames then maybe it should have more of a downside than just loss of health while still in the reflected state? As for what? I don't quite know.

It's not that powerful really, considering that's not a very long time without a cross necklace or Star Veil. Even then, it's not very long. Honestly, i'll keep with the not-so-constant 1 damages that cause stars to spam from the sky.

Back
Top Bottom