Dimensional Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmega5

The Destroyer
Story:
It was just an ordinary day, but then cracks started appearing in the sky! They all turned into portals, sucking everyone into their own dimension. A voice spoke into each dimension saying: “I am DARK. I am the one who put you here. You may not escape. But you can create your dimension to your liking. If you’re mad at someone for whatever reason. You may make an army and fight in a war. Enjoy.” So everyone started to make their dimension the best.

Character rules:
You may create your character with the following limitations:
3 powers each
No immortality
No overpowering yourself
No unlimited powers
functional
attachments to your character’s body count as powers
Your appearance is not limited.

About wars:
you may form 1 alliance with another person only for a war
Each participant creates 10 warriors (character rules apply) (each warrior only lasts for 1 battle and you CANNOT recreate them)
Your character is in each war you’re in.
You may only wage 1 war each day.
I will judge each war by match up. (p1 warrior 1 vs p2 warrior 1 and so on)

To join:
Describe your dimension. (You may change it later)
Create your character
You’re in!

Dimension types:
When you create your dimension, choose its type:
Stubborn: Gets 1 less warrior if previous war was a win, but gets 1 extra warrior if their previous war was a loss
Military: Gets 1 extra warrior if previous war was a win, but gets 1 less warrior if their previous war was a loss
Resourceful: Gains doubled resources, but always gets 8 warriors in a war
Normal: no advantages or disadvantages
war-loving: gets 12 warriors in a battle, but halved resources
Peaceful: trades double, but also gets 2 alliances in war

trade routes:
you CANNOT wage war against someone who has an established a trade route with you
They may be your alliance in a war, but they count as your one if they are.
the trade route may be cancelled at any time.

turns:
each post counts as a "turn" and in each turn you may do 1 of the following:
Harvest (resource name)
Attack (player name)
Trade
(resource name) with (player name)
Sell (resource name) (amount)
Buy (resource name) (amount)
Craft (recipe name)
The "trade" action must be said by 2 people, saying each other's name in their posts.
no double posting. if you do, only your original post will count.
your join post doesn't count as a turn.

1 turn per post

Resources:
you get 4 resources:
1 common
1 uncommon
1 rare
1 ultra rare
when you harvest. you get different amounts from the different rarities.
you get:
4 from common
3 from uncommon
2 from rare
1 from ultra rare
the rarities must be reasonable

Currency & shop:
If you choose not to trade you may sell stuff at the shop. Others may buy your stuff and you will get the money! You need money for all actions EXCEPT selling. Each war will cost the war starter 10 currency. Each trade route costs 30 currency, 15 from both people. Each resource cost depends on rarity. 3 for common, 5 for uncommon, 10 for rare, 20 for ultra rare.

The point of resources:
There will be crafting recipes for each resource. After a certain amount of joins, I will make new recipes. The recipes can range from weapons to resource collecting objects. You can give weapons to warriors, and all other things last for said amount of time.

spoils of war:
you get half the losers inventory. if they have an odd number of something (3) you get the lesser half (1 instead of 2.) if they have 1 of something, you get it.

Last edited:
My dimension has cyan-colored rocks for a ground, with cows. the cows are constantly creating new cow technology because the cyan rocks have enhanced their brains. the sky is always a dark purple, with "chameleon birds" (scaly, color changing birds) flying about. there are trees with golden bark and bright orange leaves. there is a portal that can be used to trade resources with others. there is a cart that goes to the other dimensions and comes back with their traded resources. there are blood-red caves with neon-pink crystals that can be used for energy. there are robots that cook the meals.

my dimension is known as SmartSpace

My character is this: (PurpleBash)
94922.jpg

he has the following abilities:
Red Blades (30 damage, may inflict bleeding)
rainbow gust (works like the move fly, deals 50 damage)
Metal Stinger (40 damage, pierces through multiple enemies.)

Type: Resourceful

Resources:
common: intelligence pebbles
uncommon: mind milk
rare: gold bark
ultra rare: pink energy crystals

Currency: Brain Tokens

Last edited:
-Dimension
TemLand (Resourceful): TemLand is, well, strange to say the least. It has big rainbows, rivers of blood, dank memes as religions, and consists of the most random elements in the universe.

-Resources
The most common trade of TemLand are Tem Flakes, following in rarity are Turtle Feet, Tem Crystals, and Blood of Happiness.

-Character
Borf Dreemurr: Borf Dreemurr is the ruler of TemLand, and appears as if Asriel Dreemurr had my avatar smacked on his head. His powers are Lazer Eyes, Hyper Borf, and PANKAKE magic.

-Trading
TemLand would like to refuse war, so they trade with all the dimensions they can.

-Currency: The currency of TemLand is Robux (cause why not I don’t even play Roblox) and each Robuck is worth 50 currency.

Last edited:
TIME FOR CRAFTING SEASON 1!!

Beam cannon (weapon): 4 intelligence pebbles, 2 pink energy crystals, 2 gold bark, 2 tem crystals, and 2 Blood of Happiness.
ORIGINAL BREAKFAST (resource tool): 1 mind milk, and 4 tem flakes. gets you 1 extra common resource when harvesting common resources for next 4 harvests.
confetti launcher (material): 5 tem flakes, and 1 gold bark. maybe in a new recipe soon it will help.
pet rock dagger (weapon): 1 intelligence pebble, 2 turtle feet, 1 tem crystal, and 1 pink energy crystal.

Now get resource collecting!
[doublepost=1521196872,1521196590][/doublepost]TURN 1:
I harvest intelligence pebbles.

Inventory:
4 intelligence pebbles

Dimension: Omniworld (resourceful, has water, grass, stone, dragons, their "god" is Ultimun, and it is populated by humans)
Character: Xen (son of Ultimun and ruler of Omniland) (wears a yellow-and-white robe, a crown, and a sword) (powers: Fire Sword (dealing 45 dmg with burning capacity), Ancient Tremor (does 50 dmg) and Subzero Beam(deals 40 damage and freezes enemies, turning them into ice))
Omniland resources: (common) Glowing Wood (mostly used for bows), (uncommon) Ancient Rock (for weapons, resource tools and materials), (rare) Dragon Horn (mostly for super weapons and resource tools and materials), (UltraRare) Onmicrystal (for ultra weapons, resource tools and materials)
Trading: trades with TemLand and Darkmega's dimensions, fights against enemies
currency: OmniCreds (they come in silver (1 currency), golden (10 currency), and crystal (100 currency) ones)

Last edited:
Dimension: Omniworld (resourceful, has water, grass, stone, dragons, their god is Ultimun, and it is populated by humans)
Character: Xen (son of Ultimun) (wears a yellow robe, a crown, and a sword) (powers: Fire Sword, Ancient Tremor and Subzero Beam)
Omniland resources: (common) Glowing Wood, (uncommon) Ancient Rock, (rare) Dragon Horn, (UltraRare) Onmicrystal
Trading: trades with TemLand and Darkmega's dimensions, fights against enemies

in order to establish trade routes, you need currency. please read the rules on that. I'll keep your request in mind though.

The dimension I have has been mostly been inhabited by humans who live like medieval days, yet it's Pokemon who rule them. It's Military, since people there (and their weird rulers) are willing to do wars, yet their economies won't do it good if they get defeated. No worries, Animals are under both Human and Pokemon rule.

Meet me, John Trebonth, ruler of the Abstasia, the weird world that happened to be my main one. Although not very clever, my Leaf Blade, Mobilize Army and Trebuchet Strike would do it for all the needs. But why Leaf Blade in between these two clearly medieval abilities? I'm grass-type, and leading a country-capital of Abstasia

Ah the resources there... our common resource there is Oak wood, used mostly for bows, with uncommon being Iron, rare being Royal Gems, and rarest being Holy Relics.

Trading&Wars:

Abstasia will only wage a war if vaild claim has been done:
1. Enemy must attack an ally
2. Abstasia must have resource claim on enemy's land.
3. Enemy has severely bad reputation.
4. Enemy attacks Abstasia.

However, Abstasia won't trade with everyone. You have to:
1. Show a good offer.
2. Eventually if you aren't reputable, please their leader.

Currency:
Cooper, Silver and Gold coins (Cooper to silver is 1:10, Silver to gold is 1:15, 1 gold coin is worth 150 currency, 1 silver coin is worth 10, 1 cooper coin is worth 1 currency)

Last edited:
turn 2: I sell 3 of my intelligence pebbles. (read rules for the costs of stuff)

My Market: 3 intelligence pebbles. (COST: 3 currency for each pebble.)

Inventory: 1 intelligence pebble

Currency: 9 brain tokens

Last edited:
Turn 2.

Actions:
I sell all the oak wood for 1 Silver coin and 2 cooper coins.

Claims:
None yet.

Balance:
0 Gold Coins
1 Silver Coin
2 Cooper Coins
Total: 12 currency
Items&Materials:
0 Oak Wood
0 Iron
0 Royal Gems
0 Holy Relics

Foreign materials:
None.

Turn 3:

I pay miners 5 cooper coins to dig some (3) iron

Balance:
0 Gold Coins
0 Silver Coin
7 Cooper Coins
Total: 7 currency
Items&Materials:
0 Oak Wood
3 Iron
0 Royal Gems
0 Holy Relics

Foreign materials:
None.

(I think uncommon costed 5 to collect, rare costed 10 and ultra rare/rarest costed 20 to harvest in my world, since nothing is free and even me, the ruler, need to provide them some. Also crafting with new materials?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom