Mobile Dirt Rod issues

The True Destroyer

The Destroyer
Hi,

I don't really think this is a bug or anything, just a really annoying issue. The Dirt Rod doesn't seem to work correctly on mobile: instead of holding the dirt block at the cursor and being able to move it around, it only holds for about half a second then automatically releases the dirt, either 'dropping' it or 'throwing' it, depending on your cursor motion. This makes the Dirt Rod nearly impossible to use, and I'm trying to figure out why.

Hi,

I don't really think this is a bug or anything, just a really annoying issue. The Dirt Rod doesn't seem to work correctly on mobile: instead of holding the dirt block at the cursor and being able to move it around, it only holds for about half a second then automatically releases the dirt, either 'dropping' it or 'throwing' it, depending on your cursor motion. This makes the Dirt Rod nearly impossible to use, and I'm trying to figure out why.
If it takes Kuching the screen and moving it, it’s probably either that your finger may accidentally go off, or it’s just the way it works, I guess I’ll try it out to see if it happens to me.

I've tried using the 'aim only' mode, holding the cursor in place and then holding down the 'use item/fire' button, and it still drops the dirt pretty quickly.

Hi,

What do you need the dirt rod for anyway?

Back
Top Bottom