Xbox One Dis-connect from friend's world (Receiving tile data)

Spitfire742

Terrarian
When I play with friends and try to connect to their worlds, i usually get stuck on receiving tile data for no apparent reason, this is on a brand new world, with a brand new character. I've restarted terraria, my console and re-installed the game and nothing is working but i can connect to some worlds, just some dis-connect on receiving tile data. This specifically happens at 33%, it stops, then says "the connection to the server has been lost"
World i'm trying to connect to:
  • Size - Large
  • New world, less that a day old
  • New character
  • 3 players

Last edited:
When I play with friends and try to connect to their worlds, i usually get stuck on receiving tile data for no apparent reason, this is on a brand new world, with a brand new character. I've restarted terraria, my console and re-installed the game and nothing is working but i can connect to some worlds, just some dis-connect on receiving tile data. This specifically happens at 33%, it stops, then says "the connection to the server has been lost"
World i'm trying to connect to:
  • Size - Large
  • New world, less that a day old
  • New character
  • 3 players
You mentioned being able to connect to some worlds. Is that world hosted by the same friend that owns the world that you cannot connect too? Can you connect to ALL of Friend A’s world, and cannot connect to ANY of Friend B’s worlds? Or can you only connect to SOME of Friend B’s worlds?

I have the same problem.

• Medium size world
  • New world made an hour ago
  • 3 players
  • New character
I can connect to none of my friend B's worlds and all of my friend A's.

Back
Top Bottom