Other Disabled Debuff

TheTrueBrawler

Plantera
So with the inclusion of the Hand Warmer and now the Pocket Mirror, people can get around server freezes easily. I make this very small suggestion with the intent to fix that. It is a Debuff that can not be blocked by anything, however can also not be inflicted by anything without third party modifications. The intent is to make server's lives easier for punishing bad people. Servers can use the Debuff to freeze people at will without them having the ability to bypass it.

I didn't know you could block server freezes this way....

woah.

Anyways, good suggestion. Could be pretty useful. Support!

The webbed effect still works? There are still a couple ways to quarantine players, such as teleporting them, but your idea would be an easier solution

The webbed effect still works? There are still a couple ways to quarantine players, such as teleporting them, but your idea would be an easier solution
I know that there are servers that teleport their player every second or so, but they lag like crazy, and generally aren't worth playing on when there's more then five people on who are being forced teleported at the same time.

And I have seen people use items while in webbed. By the way, the Cursed, Silenced, Slow, and Confused debuffs are blocked by the Ankh Charm.

I know that there are servers that teleport their player every second or so, but they lag like crazy, and generally aren't worth playing on when there's more then five people on who are being forced teleported at the same time.

And I have seen people use items while in webbed. By the way, the Cursed, Silenced, Slow, and Confused debuffs are blocked by the Ankh Charm.

I don't mean constant teleporting, just teleporting them into a box that can't be destroyed. Kicking them can also do the trick?

Thanks for the support guys. Everyone who liked or left a comment.
I don't mean constant teleporting, just teleporting them into a box that can't be destroyed. Kicking them can also do the trick?
Oh when you said teleporting I was thinking of the last two servers I was on a lot where they teleport them to the location they were disabled consistently.

Back
Top Bottom