• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Disappearing furniture

Zora

Terrarian
Terraria Version
1.3.5.3 (Current)
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Operating System
Windows 10
I don't know if this is common or not, but it doesn't seem like it is, as there are no tutorials on how to fix this online. So I came here.
Basically, whenever I walk near the furniture, it disappears. I can still interact with it, like chests and craft stuff, but it's just invisible.
There's some bigger furniture like bookcases that have the bottom half invisible and if I try to break the furniture, my game crashes.
I can break some of the furniture without the game crashing, but once placed back in the same area, its invisible.
I can place the furniture outside of my house and it will be visible for some odd reason. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game
but that didn't change a thing. Any help is greatly appreciated
Screenshot (233).png

Derpling Ω

Plantera
I see a placed inferno potion (modded) soul forge (modded) and one of the disappearing furniture is a thorium anvil (modded). This is a modded issue.

Top Bottom