3DS Disappearing items

ItsEgoBtw

Terrarian
I've decided to play the 3ds version of terraria after years for some nostalgia but I've come across a bug where I go into my inventory and I put the cursor on an item in my inventory go out of my inventory and it disappears it only started after I beat wall of flesh. (Sorry for poor image quality but you get the point)

Attachments

• IMG_20221125_185923.jpg
    IMG_20221125_185923.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20221125_185920.jpg
    IMG_20221125_185920.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20221125_185912.jpg
    IMG_20221125_185912.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 28
You sure you aren't accidentally or unconciously trashing the junk?
This has never happened to me or my brother before
I'm sure I played this game religiously for like 2 years straight and its the first time it's happened to me the first couple of times it happened I checked the trash can and it was still empty so I'm stuck because it happens to everything in my inventory that's not on my hotbar

well i recommend doing that
if this new character doesn't have the same issue, on or not on that first characters world, the hard truth is that the first character is bugged and you'll have to replace them

well i recommend doing that
if this new character doesn't have the same issue, on or not on that first characters world, the hard truth is that the first character is bugged and you'll have to replace them
Yeah a new cac doesn't the problem thanks for the help it just suck I have to switch

well hold on a sec
how often does the bug happen?
and did you test the new character on both the first characters world and a new world?

well hold on a sec
how often does the bug happen?
and did you test the new character on both the first characters world and a new world?
Yeah I tested it on both worlds and it was only my original character that it happened to and it happens every time I select something in my inventory

welp
we may not have an exact cause of the issue
but i guess we can consider this solved

sucks that you'll have to get more life crystals and fruit to get back to where the first character was though

welp
we may not have an exact cause of the issue
but i guess we can consider this solved

sucks that you'll have to get more life crystals and fruit to get back to where the first character was though
I have a bunch of spare crystals I was gonna use for the lamps but I guess they have a new purpose now but if anything changes I'll comeback here and inform you thanks for the help

no problem
im always up for helping people play the 3ds edition
i mean, just look at my username, this is what i live for
I just found the source of my problem it started happening to my new cac and then I started putting item in my hotbar away and found it only happend when a palladium pick was in the first slot in my inventory so I just wasted 17 heart crystals luckily I didn't delete my first cac

Back
Top Bottom