Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Linux Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
The distro I'm currently using is Manjaro, Here's the neofetch after I rolled it back to a earlier LTS version (issue is still present)

Essentially, the background tiles are messed up, I managed to replicate it constantly, the overall graphic settings does not seem to be affecting wether or not this happens, this feels like it could be tied in to some of the system shenanigans, but I've looked around and everything is stable. This bug did not appear on Pop!_OS (well, Pop is based on Ubuntu which is based on debian, Manjaro is derived from Arch)

Here's a wall of images showing the glitch, the neofetch shown in there is pre kernel roll back

Any help at all on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for spending the time to read this!

My overall system specs are:
i5 4210u
Integrated Graphics
4 GB DDR3L
240GB SSD

Yeah, it seems to be the same thing going on, no idea how to fix it tho, thanks for the link, maybe after a while we'll get a fix for it

I'll have to inquire about this, as I'm now seeing a few posts about this.

It may be that these Linux distros are not supported (I'll admit I know little about Linux distros and which sub-groups they fall under).

I'll be sure to bring it up for discussion!

EDIT: Would you be able to try the following steps from this thread, and see if they help with your issue?

Back
Top Bottom