Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Hey, for text formatting, black on dark gray really doesn't go well, and might cause some eye strain, OP. I'd recommend just using a lighter gray.

Aggressive ore generation replaced my Boreal wood, and part of a gravestone.
Yes i realize ore gen is currently not ideal... ill be fixing that

Some exact numbers would be nice. 5%? 10% 50%? 100%?
Also you can't read it anymore if used.
Yes because the info is on the tooltip.. it will double hp and damage

Hey, for text formatting, black on dark gray really doesn't go well, and might cause some eye strain, OP. I'd recommend just using a lighter gray.
It depends on what tcf backgrounds you have, but sure ill update it

I am already in hard mode and it seems to beat the moon boss, but we do not have a weapon master yet
Are there any conditions?

Thank you for your reply!
But there are still no heroes in my world ...
need special conditions other than having a room?

Hello, could you please tell me how to activate the "Robots!" event and how to get the weapons master please?

Last edited:
Hello, just wondering if my luck is terrible or are there Boss Trophies? Thanks and keep up the great work loving the mod.

where can i get inaugurite ore? i cannot seem to find it, i've been searching the whole world for it.

P.S. im already on post - moonlord.
P.S.S. I Really need it to progress :<

I dont know if this is just me but the Shadows boss just destroys me, im post mech boss's at this point and I have 70 defense and this guy does 100 damage per hit and I die extremely fast other than that the mod is pretty good as far as I can tell. Basically, you dont have to change the boss but you should advise the boss to be fought a lot later than mech bosses, or maybe i jsut suck.

Back
Top Bottom