Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
How do you get Essences of Mecha??? I wish there was a recipe browser but instead it showed which enemies dropped which items. If someone makes that I would really appreciate it.

How do you get Essences of Mecha??? I wish there was a recipe browser but instead it showed which enemies dropped which items. If someone makes that I would really appreciate it.
"Essence of mecha (Disarray)
Material
The Essence of Mechanical Creatures..."

I thought that meant, yknow, mechanical bosses.... But no its not. I havent found any so far. I will keep a look out for Seekers.

I currently have your mod enabled, along with several others in a new playthrough, and just killed the plant king. The healing item that has a chance to drop is completely overpowered in my opinion, and one of them, and craft a full stack (999) of the same potion. Could this possibly be removed?

If you can tell me why i would be happy to do so:)
But do keep in mind they are an expert drop; doesn't sell for anything, and heals less than the hardmode potions

Disarray appears to have significant issues in multiplayer.
To begin, boss kills are not sent to the client, so the quest NPC is always stuck on the dialog about the toy slime.
The Plant King endlessly stacks adds, but that may be intended. He certainly seemed incredibly strong for his recommended progression step before Eye, he also did not despawn when all players were dead.
I have not yet fought The Pharaoh or The Probes but I imagine there may be similar issues.
The General's Eye does not stop spawning adds on the client after defeat, and if he despawns, adds never stop spawning even on the server.
The Lunar Serpent despawns if he kills a single player, he doesn't run away or anything, he just vanished entirely.
I will try to record more issues as I come across them. Also, am I missing something or is the mod just not documented anywhere? The data on the OP doesn't even appear to match up with what's in-game.

The skills section is too unfair and broken. You use skill points (I have no idea how this is gotten, it needs to be more descriptive) to increase a stat and decrease another, two different costs. It can also decrease stats below 0 and beyond (observable with movement speed).

The worst part is you can't undo these changes.

Unfair..? If you hover over the skills buttons it will tell you the effects... and decreasing stats below 0 isn't actually occurring... because you cannot travel negative speed... and yes you can with a new character. Skills section doesn't need to be used; the mod isn't forcing the player to use the skills. The player makes the choice; and as stated before it's getting a complete revamp

Fix your mod man, the plant king doesn't despawn so if you die in mediumcore you lose all your items and on top of that, the plant spirits don't despawn either so after a while there are so many plant spirits that it starts to lag extremely bad. On the other hand, I do like the redesign of the plant king, but please fix him.

Yes, I do realize that Plant King is broken, and it has been brought up before. As stated above I'll try to fix anything that I or other people see wrong with the mod,

I think there's a problem with the Hero quest to kill Cruznac. The quest says to head to the jungle and kill Cruznac for his DNA strand, but there's 2 things wrong; 1: the volcano biome is part of the jungle so if i'm not careful I get killed by the volcano enemies because they do WAY to much damage for the part of the game i'm at - and the burn does massive damage really quickly that you can't heal from.
2: the second problem is there's a flying archer enemy NPC that shoots pulse bolt arrows at you that can NOT be damaged or killed, and having to dodge him while fighting Cruznac makes this near impossible.
broken.png

I'm not sure if the broken mob is from your mod or someone elses, but I just thought I'd mention it in case it is yours.
Other than that, great mod, love the content, keep it up. <3

*UPDATE* I see now he's part of a quest further down the line but to have him spawn in the same spot as Cruznac is....irritating. Still good content.

Last edited:
I think there's a problem with the Hero quest to kill Cruznac. The quest says to head to the jungle and kill Cruznac for his DNA strand, but there's 2 things wrong; 1: the volcano biome is part of the jungle so if i'm not careful I get killed by the volcano enemies because they do WAY to much damage for the part of the game i'm at - and the burn does massive damage really quickly that you can't heal from.
2: the second problem is there's a flying archer enemy NPC that shoots pulse bolt arrows at you that can NOT be damaged or killed, and having to dodge him while fighting Cruznac makes this near impossible.

I'm not sure if the broken mob is from your mod or someone elses, but I just thought I'd mention it in case it is yours.
Other than that, great mod, love the content, keep it up. <3

*UPDATE* I see now he's part of a quest further down the line but to have him spawn in the same spot as Cruznac is....irritating. Still good content.
Thanks! The volcanic generation is static; meaning it will always spawn in the same position. However the jungle generation is random with its size, and location so the intersection between both biomes is random based on seeds. I'll fix the problem with that one enemy spawning.

How can I remove the volcano biome, I like the mod but I think that it takes a lot of space. Please help me :(
You can mine it away? Else there is no way :(

Thanks! The volcanic generation is static; meaning it will always spawn in the same position. However the jungle generation is random with its size, and location so the intersection between both biomes is random based on seeds. I'll fix the problem with that one enemy spawning.

The enemy that I thought was broken is actually (I'm assuming) a boss for later on down the quest line. The reason he's "broken" is because you have to do the quests to get the item to hurt/kill him. I figured that out after so there's no need to change anything - I'm still learning as I go through the game.

Can I suggest adding a WIP for Hero questline info? It might help people with questions like (my issue right now) one the Hero's quests says
"The CEO of Bravos' Dynamic Combat Weapons has been spotted down by the desert; take him out..."

but I don't know if there's a special condition to fulfill. Does he spawn at night? Underground desert? Beach desert?

Thanks again for all the hard work.

The enemy that I thought was broken is actually (I'm assuming) a boss for later on down the quest line. The reason he's "broken" is because you have to do the quests to get the item to hurt/kill him. I figured that out after so there's no need to change anything - I'm still learning as I go through the game.

Can I suggest adding a WIP for Hero questline info? It might help people with questions like (my issue right now) one the Hero's quests says
"The CEO of Bravos' Dynamic Combat Weapons has been spotted down by the desert; take him out..."

but I don't know if there's a special condition to fulfill. Does he spawn at night? Underground desert? Beach desert?

Thanks again for all the hard work.
I'll add that next update

Back
Top Bottom