• Total voters
Bar- Currently Tech resource, gonna be holy in next update
Difficulty- Adjusts enemy stats
Skills- dont touch this one

Bar- Currently Tech resource, gonna be holy in next update
Difficulty- Adjusts enemy stats
Skills- dont touch this one
Alright, don't touch nothing but the difficulty option
And thanks for remake Sub Zero! Bfore it was a headache to find the enemy to kill and summon him...

How do i get the technodium ore?
;-; i cant find it and im sad cuz of it
[doublepost=1540395331,1540395170][/doublepost]And one more thing after defeating the Generals eye or something (XD) my game is unplayable the thing is descibed as weird switching between cosmetic armor and normal armor that makes the game unplayable and i have to reset the whole PC ;-;

Hey, whats the volcano biome theme called?
Scorched Earth
And one more thing after defeating the Generals eye or something (XD) my game is unplayable the thing is descibed as weird switching between cosmetic armor and normal armor that makes the game unplayable and i have to reset the whole PC ;-;
Dunno why; just skip boss then
How do i get the technodium ore?
;-; i cant find it and im sad cuz of it
Kill wof

Hey, I'm having difficulties getting past the volcano biome. The problem is the 'on fire' debuff. It happens too often and there's no good way to protect against it. Is there an item that I can get early-on to defend against this? Or do I need to go underground to bypass it? I ask because my only crimson biome spawned on the other side of it (or else it didn't spawn at all) and I need to get access to it in order to defeat the Brain of Cthulhu (though I am able to make my own crimson biome, but that's SO SLOW and I'd need to rely on the drops to spawn it). Also, for some reason, rain causes me to die within seconds of reaching the biome. Is it possible to tone that down a bit (preferably a lot)? I realize this is probably a really uncommon issue, so if it doesn't get fixed for a while, I understand.

Hey, I'm having difficulties getting past the volcano biome. The problem is the 'on fire' debuff. It happens too often and there's no good way to protect against it. Is there an item that I can get early-on to defend against this? Or do I need to go underground to bypass it? I ask because my only crimson biome spawned on the other side of it (or else it didn't spawn at all) and I need to get access to it in order to defeat the Brain of Cthulhu (though I am able to make my own crimson biome, but that's SO SLOW and I'd need to rely on the drops to spawn it). Also, for some reason, rain causes me to die within seconds of reaching the biome. Is it possible to tone that down a bit (preferably a lot)? I realize this is probably a really uncommon issue, so if it doesn't get fixed for a while, I understand.
Try with an obsidian potion, if it doesn't work, try an accesorie of another mod that give the debuff immunity... Or go trough underground... Very deep... That worked for me

Try with an obsidian potion, if it doesn't work, try an accesorie of another mod that give the debuff immunity... Or go trough underground... Very deep... That worked for me
How deep do I need to go? Does it extend up to the underworld? Or can I tunnel past it in the underground biome just above that?

um for some wierd reason on my mod broser i can not download the mod because it says unknown mod error but i can download any other mod do you know why

um for some wierd reason on my mod broser i can not download the mod because it says unknown mod error but i can download any other mod do you know why
I had the same issue. I just ended up downloading it from the link in the first post. I'm not sure why it does that, though.

Thx for the reply, now a have a real problem:

One of the pillars spawned near the Volcano, it took ages to clear the pillar 'cause invasion mobs rarely spawn.
Now, the Solar Pillar spawned exactly in the center of the Volcano, lunar mobs don't spawn at all and i'm stuck.
Only volcano mobs spawn near the pillar.
Can you make volcano mobs stop spawning during invasions?

Thx for the reply, now a have a real problem:

One of the pillars spawned near the Volcano, it took ages to clear the pillar 'cause invasion mobs rarely spawn.
Now, the Solar Pillar spawned exactly in the center of the Volcano, lunar mobs don't spawn at all and i'm stuck.
Only volcano mobs spawn near the pillar.
Can you make volcano mobs stop spawning during invasions?
Destroy the volcano, is a bit useless at that point in the game

Not really, due to certain circumstances development has slowed. Coupled with the fact i'm trying to fix around 10 months of bad content in 4 months while juggling other problems took a toll on the pace. :sigh:

When loading the mod the game says that Disarray was made for a different version of tModLoader, but I have the latest version of both installed. Any help on this?

The spriting quality seems to be very inconsistent
I would recommend changing some of the more unpleasant bosses, such as the slime and the shadow boss. The armour sets also appear to be recolours, which aren’t very nice to look at either. If I wasn’t busy with haven and my own mod, I would help, but I would recommend asking TPA for help

The items from this mod (Specialized Bullet 100, Copper Arquebus) are being replaced by other mods, the item should be made so it adds next to an item, so it doesn't get lost/replaced from other mods when running alot of mods. I tested this thoroughly and looks like only 2 mods had this issue , of items getting lost. This mod and the "Experience and Classes" Mod out of 100 other mods.

Back
Top Bottom