Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Not that bad of the mod. As it being just resprites of Terraria Vanilla textures. The mod is unique but the mod itself needs unique sprites. That will draw more appeal.

That is REALLY strange. One of your bosses dropped it, too.
Well if you have a lot of mods, other modders could program it for any boss to drop such an item. I would recommend using the mod " What Mod Is This From " and confirming its from this mod.

Hey I'm having some trouble actually obtaining the technological class ammo. None of the enemies seem to drop it.
They are turned on or off with the drop relic and anti drop relic as of the newest update due to complaints of getting inventory stuffed up

Not that bad of the mod. As it being just resprites of Terraria Vanilla textures. The mod is unique but the mod itself needs unique sprites. That will draw more appeal.
Thank you, vanilla sprites are more of a place holder for when an universal sprite comes on board

Sorry for the inactivity on the forums, as the new update is tedious and rework a lot of the mod... i.e removing and replacing items, npcs, and modeling it to be more of a quality ( Not sprites tho, if I tried spriting everything will look like dirt ) over quantity type mod.

A couple suggestions if you don't mind. Make the weapons master sell technological ammo. Increase vile slime spawn/drop. Maybe reduce soul cost of profane forge. Just a few recommendations :)

A couple suggestions if you don't mind. Make the weapons master sell technological ammo. Increase vile slime spawn/drop. Maybe reduce soul cost of profane forge. Just a few recommendations :)

Hi, Thanks For The Suggestions!
Techno Ammo Is Used For Crafting In The Weapons So That's A No, But I Will Increase The Spawn rate Of Enemies In General (Since Vile Slime Is Gonna Be Removed)
And I Will Reduce The Cost Of Souls In The Crafting Of Profane Anvil:D

Hey! I played your mod for a bit and it looks promising, but the sprites could use some work to be honest. I can try to design some weapon sprites for you if you want, as I am learning sprite art myself.

Hey! I played your mod for a bit and it looks promising, but the sprites could use some work to be honest. I can try to design some weapon sprites for you if you want, as I am learning sprite art myself.
That would be great and much appropriated!

can you get the ores not in ground I have world want mod :(
did not mean to reply sry
Yea sorry about world gen, its currently really messy and I hope to solve all gen problems by 2.0.1

The Probe Mother/Father bosses crashed my game the moment one of them showed up. I'll have to try summoning them multiple times to see if it's a bug or something on my end.

This mod look promising. Can you make ores (especially uranium) less glowing please? And I started playthrough with the latest version of this mod and I found Conflagration biome on the ground before I kill WoF. Is it a bug? Also can you please return Deep Iron Armor as it is a good armor for summoner for start?

Ok, the conflagration biome is fixed in the update 2.0.1 ( not release on browser due to ore issues ) ill make uranium not glow and i can't return deep iron armor but the first tier also has minion slots, and mobility :D

Hey, umm the trapped spirits how do i get them, it doesn't say anywhere
upload_2018-3-8_17-23-21.png

Hey. What sprites do you need made? I made a test sprite just for fun last night. If you want to use it for something, go ahead.
If you dont know how to use it, heres my suggestion.
Skypiercer Railgun
Use time: 30
Damage: 390
Velocity: 20
Crit Chance: 31%
Knockback: 20
Pierce: Infinite
Rarity: Purple

Fires an infinitely piercing high speed projectile with orange particles. Pierces infinitely. Deals more damage to strong enemies. (For every 1000 health the damage increases by 1%.)
Here is the sprite.

Attachments

• on_a_rail.png
    on_a_rail.png
    663 bytes · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom