Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Heres a sword thing. I know its weird, Im still figuring swords out tbh.

Attachments

• Elerium Blade.png
    Elerium Blade.png
    748 bytes · Views: 233
I love the concept of this mod. Some of the sprites are a bit weird, but hey, it’s a lot better than I could do. I’d love to see this go a bit further, like development of the new class and maybe other stuff being added. I’ll have to play this sometime. :)

Hey Cavities, enjoying the mod! Just asking, I am using boss checklist, when I kill bosses from Dissarray they tick, but when I re-log later on the ticks disappear and I have to kill them again to fill it up. Is this a boss checklist problem do you think? Or a comparability issue. Only seems to happen with Disarray bosses, only up to to the Probes now.

I love the concept of this mod. Some of the sprites are a bit weird, but hey, it’s a lot better than I could do. I’d love to see this go a bit further, like development of the new class and maybe other stuff being added. I’ll have to play this sometime. :)
Thanks for the compliment! The weapon class is being worked on but ui is very difficult to get right

Hey Cavities, enjoying the mod! Just asking, I am using boss checklist, when I kill bosses from Dissarray they tick, but when I re-log later on the ticks disappear and I have to kill them again to fill it up. Is this a boss checklist problem do you think? Or a comparability issue. Only seems to happen with Disarray bosses, only up to to the Probes now.
Thanks you too! Boss checklist seems to be buggy but a good way to check is to turn a mode on then relog, if the mod is still on it would be a compatibility issue

that with him to do?
The item was meant as a joke:D, but hold on to it, since the weapon master has some decent weapons and a boss summon

Back again! :indifferent: Hey Cavities ever have a problem with killing the wall of flesh not starting hardmode? Not sure what mod I am using that starts it, wondering if Disarray could have that effect by itself or as a comparability issue?

Another thing, just beat the Lunar Serpent and then fought the Luna Daemonium, tough fights, but I felt like the Lunar Serpent was really tough for its tier, when i fought it post queen bee as suggested it one shot me many times despite having pretty decent gear (even from other mods) from that tier. Just could not take it down, just recently beat it post hardmode (like, literally summoned Luna Daemonium directly after, so about just pre-Plantera tier equipment) and it still took quite a chunk off me (over 500 health, 70+ armour, Worm scarf etc) and was pretty nasty to avoid even with wings/Angel treads (fast calamity boots)

Could just be me but it seems for a post bee boss the Luna serpent could use slowing down a tad and maybe reduce its contact damage quite a bit? Just suggestions dude, cool mod! Maybe my tactics were just not suited. :confused:

Yea WoF is currently bugged due to errors in global npcs :(
Lunar Serpent is getting changed so that will be fixed
Rn i recommended to fight wof with disarray disabled and re enabling it after, the bug Will be fixed next update tho

Hey mods or devs
Have an issue
I got trouble with changing world to hardmode with dissaray
I'm killing WoF and wold doesn't come to hardmode, i can't destroy altars, i haven't rainbow biome and bosschecklist mode doesn't have check mark on WoF
So, is it bug\trouble or trick and i should do smth or kill smb to go on hardmode?

Back
Top Bottom