Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Good job man keeping on top of the updates, now I can farm the Underworld without fearing for the wall of flesh turning up and having to flee! ha

enjoying the mod dude, post moonlord now! Beaten the Cosmic sludge, cute little fella :)

Just a request man, any chance some of the ores could get a little brighter? maybe glowing veins in them or something, ores like Khaos, and the purple one (ingenium or something?) are really hard to see for me. Also, I do not think any of your ores are visible under spelunker?

I am using the Calamity Omnisience potion which should give mespelunker and all the ores are really bright around me but your ones are in the dark. Sometimes I go right past a vein of Khaos ore or the purple one and have no idea its there until I check the map :D

Still, good updates my friend, take care!

Hi, I was playing your mod with a friend on a multiplayer server, and we discovered something awful:

It resets the kill status of the Wall of Flesh about half a minute after it's set to dead. You may want to look into this, since that also resets hardmode status, meaning servers cannot progress past wall of flesh

I wanted to go into discord to ask this- can't find the link. So- I'm frankly scared and refuse to update mods not on the tmod loader. I wait until hubby does it. He's taught me, and I just have a huge issue messing with files. so, in the meantime- he gets home later tonight, disable this mod and fight WOF without it on, then reload it? My ores will be alright and everything with the re-load?

Hi Cavities, really liked your mod for the most part, but there were a few things that I think could be changed for the better, and since I see you're actively updating the mod I thought I'd post them here :

1 - Add more Techonogical support i.e. accessories, sets, potions etc., as it has hardly any support throughout the entire game. Also try to give the class some trait. I'd like to discuss more about that but I don't think I should do it here, maybe on the discord.

2 - Remove ore spawn from world gen, and make it spawn as you progress through the game instead, or just make it drop from the bosses straight up. My main issue with the world gen ores is that they are way too many ores and literally only 1 one of them can be mined pre-hardmode, making exploring the underground a real pain. The best approach to this in my opinion was in Pinky's Mod where there's an item that can be used to spawn ores at certain progression points.

3 - Revise disarray mode, remove the enemies' immunity to debuffs and instead increase their HP, and re-balance some of the boss changes.
I'm always down for any challenging mode, like Revengence/Death from Calamity or Masochist mode from Fargo's mod, however these modes must be balanced and fair for the player. The fact that enemies become immune to debuffs is just so unfair, as it renders so many weapons and items absolutely worthless unless they have high base damage. As for the boss re-balances, again, I don't know if I can make a post that long here. I am aware that disarray mod is still under construction, I just thought I'd let you know.

4 - Make the teleporting bosses have some sort of indication as to where they're going, like with Vanilla's Lunatic Cultist, he does a quick little animation instead of instantly teleporting somewhere else, allowing the player to know where he is and making it a fair challenge instead of a luck-based encounter.

Aside from those points I thought the mod was pretty solid, a few resprites here and there but it's mostly about the content not the looks (sprites still appreciated tho ;)).

Thanks for the mod and keep up the good work :rslime::rslime::rslime:

A wall of text
Wow that certainly is a lot to say, thank you for the compliment. Technological weapons are gonna get a complete redo so suggestions to make it unique would help a lot! Ore gen certainly is a pain, but I believe generating ores after boss defeat or item activation is buggy, but i'll reduce ore spawn so you or anyone else wont keep on bumping into them. In Disarray mode ill take away the debuff immunity, and ideas for boss re-balances will be great to hear! Indication to teleporting location would be hard and not to vanilla, since the lunatic cultist only hints that it's gonna teleport. But ill re balance the teleporting so it'll be more fair ( i.e less teleporting or removing some altogether ) and thank you for the constructive criticism .

Wow that certainly is a lot to say, thank you for the compliment. Technological weapons are gonna get a complete redo so suggestions to make it unique would help a lot! Ore gen certainly is a pain, but I believe generating ores after boss defeat or item activation is buggy, but i'll reduce ore spawn so you or anyone else wont keep on bumping into them. In Disarray mode ill take away the debuff immunity, and ideas for boss re-balances will be great to hear! Indication to teleporting location would be hard and not to vanilla, since the lunatic cultist only hints that it's gonna teleport. But ill re balance the teleporting so it'll be more fair ( i.e less teleporting or removing some altogether ) and thank you for the constructive criticism .

That sounds amazing, thank you.
I'll talk about the boss re-balances on discord after I've completed a full run to cover as many mechanics as possible, again keep up the good work ;)

Back
Top Bottom