Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Ty! Rn changes to all the bosses aka revamps are in progress to make the quality of the bosses smoother and better, I promise you a rework of plant king will be out in the next update :)

I like to pre-record, so I'm on the mechanical bosses. Your hardmode bosses seem to be wildly unbalanced, and we're having issues with them despawning. I feel like they should definetely be changed.

Huh, i think that problem only happens in multiplayer because of targeting player issues, I can fix that. Also hardmode bosses are also getting revamps :sigh:
Also the reason some of these bosses may be a bit too hard is because, they were built with some balance around calamity

This seems like an interesting mod. If I knew anything about spriting I'd be glad to help. Help this mod spriters!

So, i have few problems.
1) How to get more Khaotium ore? I have seen it only once and it was like 9 ore tiles, searched world a lot and still nothing.
2) How to get Inaugurite? Havent seen it ever.
3) I have 2 Legend Ore pieces in my inventory, not sure where did i get it, but also cant find it anymore.

Btw, in multiplayer void essence isnt dropping and worm-type bosses have no bodies (only head).

So, i have few problems.
1) How to get more Khaotium ore? I have seen it only once and it was like 9 ore tiles, searched world a lot and still nothing.
3) I have 2 Legend Ore pieces in my inventory, not sure where did i get it, but also cant find it anymore.

Btw, in multiplayer void essence isnt dropping and worm-type bosses have no bodies (only head).

1) in the underworld
2) with any of the lunar pickaxes, in the map it's seems pink and there's no much in the world
3) it's a drop of any enemies with a extremely low chance to drop (25000 in expert and 10000 in disarray mode)
Sorry if you don't understand something, I'm not speak english very well xD

This seems like an interesting mod. If I knew anything about spriting I'd be glad to help. Help this mod spriters!
Thxs! :D

1) in the underworld
2) with any of the lunar pickaxes, in the map it's seems pink and there's no much in the world
3) it's a drop of any enemies with a extremely low chance to drop (25000 in expert and 10000 in disarray mode)
Sorry if you don't understand something, I'm not speak english very well xD
Thxs for helping answer forums questions :happy:

So, i have few problems.

Multiplayer is super buggy rn sorry about that :sigh: Legend ore is a 1 in 1000, legend essence is 25000 in expert and 10000 in disarray. Ill increase ore spawn but as for rn the ore is just really rare :( Inaugurite spawns after moon lord

Not to be rude but if the Hurricane Biome is on the Dungeon Ocean side. does it mean that its not compatible with Calamity since it replaces the dungeon ocean with Sulpherous Sea?

So...just finished the generals army invasion with the doom relic active...i know its supposed to be harder, but as far as i could tell, theres no limit to the amount of enemies that can spawn during the event, and the boss literally just spawns on you with no way out of his attacks. am i missing something or isnt this completely broken?

Firstly there actually is a limit, the terraria max npc limit which is around 180. Secondly if you have the newest version he only moves a bit faster than the players max speed, so out running him is possible. I suggest potions and a high platform with calming potion :)

Back
Top Bottom