Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Could you add content to the OP? I kind of want to know what exactly is in the mod before I actually download it.

Could you add content to the OP? I kind of want to know what exactly is in the mod before I actually download it.
OP?

Also, Cav, Jeffy did bring up a good point. You need sprites (here) or a description(also here) for it to be considered a WIP.

Cavities, i have used your mod and it is very good, the only thing i think you should fix, and is very annoying, is that in the night your mod spawn 2 types of probes, that instakill a new character, i think that you maybe can enable this probes to spawn post moon lord or post mech bosses, this because they do a lot of damage and it is very annoying to get out of your house to explore and die instantly.

Alright, thanks for the suggestions:) the probes are meant for pre hardmode (future boss plans) but I'll nerf them and reduce their spawn rate in the next update

Tbh I don't think the mod is popular enough for a discord, I'll probably make one at 10,000 downloads or something close to that

the vile slime keeps turning to regular slime. I have cheat sheet so I'm replacing it, but I don't like doing it unless I have to.

Guys I think that there should be more town npc's considering the mods size which I know is not easy to make but it would be a really nice addition for the modding community :yslime:

hi, this is the second time I've tried discord- says I need to be a member, but I have been. I'll try to keep it up this time so I can post next on there, but it's pretty annoying- the beeping. Anyway, these Christmas stockings, I put my clock back to see these, and I've yet to run into them. where do they spawn?

I'm from Russia. I use a translator. After the update I start a new game, but I have a new character and a new world why already killed the Wall of Flesh and I mode hardmode. How to fix it ? I have all the enemies are very strong and very difficult to play

I'm from Russia. I use a translator. After the update I start a new game, but I have a new character and a new world why already killed the Wall of Flesh and I mode hardmode. How to fix it ? I have all the enemies are very strong and very difficult to play
That's weird i'm not sure if it does that have you tried to see exactly which mod does it? And Since Its New Have You tried Making A New World?

hi, this is the second time I've tried discord- says I need to be a member, but I have been. I'll try to keep it up this time so I can post next on there, but it's pretty annoying- the beeping. Anyway, these Christmas stockings, I put my clock back to see these, and I've yet to run into them. where do they spawn?
They Now Spawn Rarely Since Christmas Is Over :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom