Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
That's weird i'm not sure if it does that have you tried to see exactly which mod does it? And Since Its New Have You tried Making A New World?

They Now Spawn Rarely Since Christmas Is Over :sigh:

Oh, I figured. That's why my clock was put back to xmas week. :) wondering where they would be?

Yes, I can show you what the mod does. Included all mods, and turned off the Disarray. The error was corrected. The worlds I've created a new 3-4 pieces together with new characters

Yes, I can show you what the mod does. Included all mods, and turned off the Disarray. The error was corrected. The worlds I've created a new 3-4 pieces together with new characters
This Should Be Fix In This Version http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5xqa6zu6eri8xr/Disarray.tmod
Oh, I figured. That's why my clock was put back to xmas week. :) wondering where they would be?
This Is Also The Version Where The Spawn Rate Of The Chests Are Up By Alot :D They Are Found Anywhere During The Day

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5xqa6zu6eri8xr/Disarray.tmod

Thank you very much. Everything works :) You are a wonderful person. Thank you for taking time with me. P. S If you want to communicate. To learn how to live in Russia, here is my fb - https://www.facebook.com/mrsoft.glass.1 I will be glad to share ) and I always wondered how they live abroad. Especially in the United States. I'm going there in the future to move :)

Hey, i have discovered this problem. That hardmode enemies spawn in pre-hardmode, the reason i think its this mod, its because i diasbled this mod and the hardmode enemies stopped spawning. More than that, this mod is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Thxs! I don't really know whats the exact cause of the problem but did you beat the lunar serpent yet? In older version ( 1.5.8.7 ) it spawns hardmode so that might've been the problem

Where do you get the sandstone bars needed for biome bars? I can't find them anywhere, yet I somehow found one in my inventory. I've looked everywhere in the desert, even farming in sandstorms, but I just cannot find them ANYWHERE. I don't think you can craft them either.

Could you update the main post with the new content? I'm reeeealy lost in this mod

Tech class seens promissor

The General seems pretty tough but I have no idea what he looks like because I spawned him and all I saw was half of a circle because he spawned in a hole :merchantsigh:

what kind of ammunition does the arquebus use? I tried the musket balls but it doesn't work. I'm almost sure that is a compatibility problem, because i have many mods so it's just to be sure this isn't a problem of the mod (PS: I really like this mod :3)

Back
Top Bottom