Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Hi, Cavities. This mod is amazing, but me and my friend have been having some trouble in Disarray mode, specifically the Brain of Cthulhu. When we try to kill it, Blood Crawler worms spawn and make the fight extremely difficult, as the worms are too quick. We have molten armor and have yet to progress bosses because of this. Is there something we are doing wrong?

Ty! The worms are gonna next nerfed next update along with others things,but for now I recommend piercing for the worms something along the lines of jester arrows and the molten fury

That's fine. In the meantime, do you have other tips on how to beat the worm? Is there something that causes them to spawn? It seems no matter what we do, we can't kill them. Then again, we might have done this to ourselves as we have expert, revengeance, and disarray mode on :U

Try jesters arrows, all warding, and the most defensive armor you have. Molotov cocktails, or anything with piercing would be good. An arena above crimson would also help a lot:D

I know that the desert crusher is supposed to be fought before EoC...but why is does he hit like Superman and Batman had a hulk baby? He will literally shred through my hp in 2-3 hits (well, the 300 hp Id have when I fight EoC)

Well the reason he hits like that was because of his name "crusher", I guess its still a bit too much if it's described as a
Superman and Batman had a hulk baby
Ill be nerfing it the next update :D

Very good job - this mod is awesome.
Anyway I have got one question - after defeated WoF, the hardmode doesn't work, what going on? Should I do anything more?
Sorry if somebody has asked about this so far, but I haven't seen anything about this one.

Hey, How in the heck to I mine the uranium? :)

Also, Rayyer the WoF shouldn't be giving you any issues if you're at the current update. He's posted the updates in the last few pages if it's not already updated on the homepage.

Ty for reply Audrina2k, I will try, have a great time. ;)
Yes it's work after I has installed the newest version and all is ok, thank you very much.

Last edited:
How I make spawn Sub-Zero? Any snowflake has span in the snow biome :( Is a error or is very rare to spawn?

Back
Top Bottom