Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Kinda, only on the surface at day after skeletron is defeated. Calming potion is recommended because it allows critters to spawn

Hey, what happened to the technological ammo? I just downloaded the newest update and now it seems that they don't exist anymore? Just wondering since I can't seem to find any patch notes

Could you make the previous tier of weapon be a required ingredient for the next? I.e an improved tech drive is crafted with 8 Advanced Circuitry, 8 of any evil metal AND a normal tech drive (6 Advanced Circuitry)?

:happy:Hmm, there would be a problem with that as people who switch classes will need to grind, for the previous tiers. Ill add that tho when there is more diverse technological weapons

So me and my friend have tried a couple of worlds but we have the problem that mobs get up to 4x hp and we think it might be the hourglass that is cousing the problem but we are not experts at all, but we know it is something with this mod, ether its interaction with other mods we using or just a bug in multiplayer. the mods we using are
alchemistnpc
antisocial
autotrash
boss checklist
calamity
colored damage types
dni equipment upgrade
disable projectile light
disarray
dual wielding
extra spawn item
fargo's mutant mod: summons and souls
friendly npc's dont die
full health respawn
fun death sounds
gimme bars
joostmod
loot bags
luiafk
magic storage
maxstacksplus
moreaccesories+
no more tombs
recipe browser
reduced grinding
reforge armor
skyblock mod
spirit mod
summoned weapons
teleporters unchained
the drow challenge
the shapeshifter
tremor mod remastered
universe of swords
vein miner
very short respawn time
weapons out
which mod is this from
wing slots
yet another boss health bar
yoshi mod
imksushi's death counter
imksushi's mod
i just wanted to put this here to see if anyone else is having this problem or not. all the mods we are using work together just fine and other then the hp and damage of the enemies disarray is cool.

Ty! You can turn it off with a right click, make sure only one of you do it and then have the others trash the items. Else if it still doesnt work it might be a multiplayer bug, but within multiplayer i have yet to encounter it:sigh:

me and my friend tried that on a new world today and we now have a problem that when we hit enemy's they hp goes up 5 times, we did it were as soon as we spawn in i trashed both of the items for upping mob stats and he used the hourglass to turn it off as for some reason when we start the game its already active. for a reference the pinkzor if i remember its name right went from around 1k hp to 10k hp. some skeletons had 1k hp for us others had only around 400. not sure if its something we are doing wrong or if its a interaction with another mod we are using that might be the prob. im ganna get me and my friend to only use Disarray and see if we still have the problem.

I Suggest being able to mine and place Hurricane Clouds since you can do that with the other base game clouds. Would be cool to make your own Hurricane Biome as large as you wanted. Other than that I think this mod is Great!

Thxs! I plan for that with more content to the biome after i finish revamping all the bosses and making the mod a higher quality!

Could you please add new information to Form page? For example about technological class. Also new sprites of bosses and items your team made.

You should really make a legit website for this mod. It's a great mod, definitely up there with Thorium, Calamity, ect. So I suggest you put time into making a wiki. It's nearly impossible for me to find recipes otherwise. How do I get the probe caller?

Could you please add new information to Form page? For example about technological class. Also new sprites of bosses and items your team made.
Ill update the forums when next update comes out, since updating it is tedious :)

You should really make a legit website for this mod. It's a great mod, definitely up there with Thorium, Calamity, ect. So I suggest you put time into making a wiki. It's nearly impossible for me to find recipes otherwise. How do I get the probe caller?
Thxs! A wiki is currently on my mind but I doubt anyone would put effort into keeping it up to date, for probe caller just demonite or crimtane bars at an anvil. I highly recommend recipe browser

Terraria.exe has stopped working.
only happens when i play with this mod enabled and i cant figure out why, anyone else having this issue?
i totally love this mod and dont wanna disable it because of the crashing :/

thought so too, well i was playing with tremor, calamity, thorium & spirit mod so there might be a compatibility issue but its definitely between disarray and one of the listed since it doesnt happen when i disable disarray. or maybe its just too many mods running~
i dont get a crash log so cant say nothing for sure, it just stops at some point and gives me the message, also i bet it has something to do with win10 which is the worst windows of all times!!

well thanks for the great mod anyways. keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom