Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
the boss luna daemonium is a bit too hard perhaps lower its damage. or it having it attack a little less. I am using titanium armour and it still 6-7 shots me. (unless im just bad at dodging) perhaps nerf it a tiny bit?
-marshall

Uhhh, its a very bad class; so i'm tempted to not answer. Please hold on till the new class with a gimmick and content is implemented

hello, i started playing my modded world a couple of days ago and spawned The General's Eye boss(i have the disarray challenge thing that doubles hp and damage of all enemies), when i did though, it spawned on me and through weird knock back stuff killed me in like three hits so basically instantly. i respawned but all of the General's Eye enemy guys were still there and wouldn't go away. i think that this boss could be like a short event type thing where you kill the General's soldiers and stuff which and the enemies from the boss and at the end the General's Eye come and you fight it still with the other little enemies there and all. that's t for my little complaint/suggestion

hello, i started playing my modded world a couple of days ago and spawned The General's Eye boss(i have the disarray challenge thing that doubles hp and damage of all enemies), when i did though, it spawned on me and through weird knock back stuff killed me in like three hits so basically instantly. i respawned but all of the General's Eye enemy guys were still there and wouldn't go away. i think that this boss could be like a short event type thing where you kill the General's soldiers and stuff which and the enemies from the boss and at the end the General's Eye come and you fight it still with the other little enemies there and all. that's t for my little complaint/suggestion
OK, i see that some else has already basically commented the same thing sorry. i do like the mod though.

Whats with the poisonous ocean?
that's a different mod, this mod adds a different biome called the hurricane and that is just a long cloud with some cloud enemies. the only mod i remember off the top of my head that has a poisonous biome is the Calamity Mod, a large mod that has a sulfuric sea biome that is connected to the aquatic depths. so yellow water to dark blue as one ocean

that's a different mod, this mod adds a different biome called the hurricane and that is just a long cloud with some cloud enemies. the only mod i remember off the top of my head that has a poisonous biome is the Calamity Mod, a large mod that has a sulfuric sea biome that is connected to the aquatic depths. so yellow water to dark blue as one ocean

"Sulphurous Sea". Also, under the sea is the Abyss.
And yes, it's from Calamity.

Since this mod is so stinkin' huge (I just got into it yesterday), I'd love to see a FANDOM page for this mod or an official wiki! I'd love to help out as I go along with my playthrough! :) Like the mod so far.

So I just entered Hardmode yesterday and honestly, WoF was almost a pushover, especially compared to Sub Zero who to me is much harder than WoF. Maybe a bit of tweaking needed there? (Expert & Disarray)

Usually, difficulty is opinional and subjective; ill try and gather data about what other people think and tweak the difficulty from a crowd base standpoint

Usually, difficulty is opinional and subjective; ill try and gather data about what other people think and tweak the difficulty from a crowd base standpoint
i think instead making it double hp and damage focus more on damage, look at other games, they get so hard because you take you much damage but that's my opinion

Back
Top Bottom