Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Hey, would it be possible to make the coins placeable just like the vanilla ones? I like having a room to show off my treasure.

EDIT: I mean, it shouldn't be too hard I would think. You could probably even just recolor the normal coin piles for sprites. In fact, if you'd like, I could even try and do it for you and just send you the code and sprites afterwards to merge with the mod.

This uh mod, it's not the best.
I specced only into melee damage with the level system, and ended up with -48 defense in where I'd start dying from nothing due to this.
Either add a re-spec button, make it where you can't go negative, or remove your leveling system. It's pointless if it doesn't work.

Oof that's a lot
Where find is a Essence of Khaos?
They drop from Khaos Demons; spawn in the underworld post WoF

Where do I find Uranium Ore ?
Also the life regen ring ?
Uranium drops from the unholy emperor, and the life regen ring drops from the lunar serpent

This uh mod, it's not the best.
I specced only into melee damage with the level system, and ended up with -48 defense in where I'd start dying from nothing due to this.
Either add a re-spec button, make it where you can't go negative, or remove your leveling system. It's pointless if it doesn't work.
I mean.. it tells you what will happen when you click on it... so not really my fault that you didn't decide to read everything, and the system is going to be reworked next update as stated before

When will this mod be updated?
Soon ( but not really)... there's still a lot to be done!

It's way better than last time I took a look on it, good job bro <3
Thanks! We're working on making the bosses, items, and the whole experience to be better and smoother for the player

Still having an issue with:
CEO of Bravos' Dynamic Combat Weapons - "spotted down by the desert" just like the previous quest to kill probes in the desert, but the CEO doesn't spawn. I've been waiting for several in game days in the desert. even explored most of the underground of it. is it glitched or do I need to do something?

Still having an issue with:
CEO of Bravos' Dynamic Combat Weapons - "spotted down by the desert" just like the previous quest to kill probes in the desert, but the CEO doesn't spawn. I've been waiting for several in game days in the desert. even explored most of the underground of it. is it glitched or do I need to do something?
It's spawn is currently bugged, and will be fixed next update

New
is there a way to disable the biome? it has issues with other worldgen
Nope, tho reports on those issues would be greatly appreciated

I got insane lag and difficulty while fighting Plant King.

Also, Plant's Healing is weird. It should be non-consumable instead of endlessly duplicatable.

Edit: I should mention that I was playing with Calamity Mod's Revengence and Defiled Rune.

Edit: Soundwaves can be heard from EVERYWHERE

Last edited:
really like ur mod. A few Qs:
- do you have a wiki or recipe browser mod support?
- is there cross-mod support or poor behaviour between mods, like Calamity or Thorium?
- do you support boss healthbar and Boss progression mod?
- the Volcano Biome (realls great!!!) seems to big, does it interfer with other Biomes, maybe with Biomes from other mods?

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but on medium size maps, the Volcano biome is nearly always way above land and extremely large.

really like ur mod. A few Qs:
- do you have a wiki or recipe browser mod support?
- is there cross-mod support or poor behaviour between mods, like Calamity or Thorium?
- do you support boss healthbar and Boss progression mod?
- the Volcano Biome (realls great!!!) seems to big, does it interfer with other Biomes, maybe with Biomes from other mods?

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but on medium size maps, the Volcano biome is nearly always way above land and extremely large.

I have been using this mod combined with Calamity, Thorium, Boss Health Bar, seems to work fine. there is the occasional issue of npc health bars popping up and getting stuck on screen once in a while, but not sure what causes the issue (whether incompatibility or just a bug). I haven't yet tried with Boss Checklist though, but will let you know later today.

As for Valcano Biomie - it does interfere with the Jungle Biome heavily. small, medium and large worlds are no different, the Volcano biome will always be the same size and does cut off a large portion of the jungle (in small worlds especially). Due to this, I recommend playing on at least a medium world if not large. As I just stated, in small worlds, the volcano has cut into the jungle temple - in that the front door is wide open - being anywhere near the top of the temple gives the music and effect of being in Volcano (monsters will spawn and try to kill you).

These are just MY notes on the biome and the effects it has on the game.

Back
Top Bottom