Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
There's a glitch for me that I can't open the volcanic biome's chests. I know the items they have a really good so I wanna know if I can fix this.

The items from this mod (Specialized Bullet 100, Copper Arquebus) are being replaced by other mods, the item should be made so it adds next to an item, so it doesn't get lost/replaced from other mods when running alot of mods. I tested this thoroughly and looks like only 2 mods had this issue , of items getting lost. This mod and the "Experience and Classes" Mod out of 100 other mods.
Noted

How do you get the soul of legend? I've been farming mobs for like an hour and haven't gotten any.
Farm more I suggest statues

There's a glitch for me that I can't open the volcanic biome's chests. I know the items they have a really good so I wanna know if I can fix this.
Dont think you can fix it in the current version of tmod

This mod has potential to be good but even without having left prehardmode there's alot of flaws already:

- Two of the expert boss drops i've gotten have been OP while one has been useless. Plant's Healing: An infinite supply of potions almost as good as Greater Healing ones from a pre-eye boss? It should probably be nerfed to heal more than Lessers but less than Normal potions tbh; Desert Gust: Double speed? Holy :red: man that is a ridiculous advantage from wearing one acessory, i seriously hope the bosses aren't meant to be balanced around this, since i haven't tried fighting them without it; Destroyer's Soul: Underwhelming, the damage increase isn't high enough to compensate for 12% lower DR than Worm Scarf, so it's just way better.

- The volcano chest's weapons can be gotten way too early since you can open the chests before having even killed any bosses, especially the Sickle which trivializes every regular enemy in prehardmode, not with DPS, but with its' infinite range (I once accidentally spawned a Queen Bee from the other side of the world with it) godlike knockback and fire rate, it's useful all the way to the end of prehardmode, perhaps nerf the range and knockback of the Sickle, balance the other items to its' level, and lock a volcanic chest key behind EoW or Skeletron?

- Disarray mode doesn't seem to affect enemy projectile damage which completely :red:s up the balance, but if it ever does please rebalance enemies and bosses' general contact and projectile damage, i used a stat config mod to double projectile damage like Disarray mode does but also double my defense, while some enemies were normal, some others even then hit absurdly hard even for an expert mode 2.0 like certain prehardmode quest monsters which were doing 300 damage even after defense, volcano traps doing like 400, etc.

- Speaking of Disarray mode, EoW's whole body being invulnerable but the head is not fun at all, all it does is make the fight drag out excessively long. (An option to turn on Disarray mode without having to raise NPC stats past a certain point would be neat too.)

- Plant King's defense is too high for a pre-eye boss, almost nothing can do decent damage to him, his projectiles are also too fast for the player's low mobility and he shoots at too many angles at once in one of his attacks. (The one where he shoots in an arc) Also most of his drops are extremely weak, especially the sword that doesn't have any projectile or high damage.

- Last but not least the new potions sold by The Hero are extremely gamebreaking, i don't think any nerf could make them balanced honestly, you can stack so many buffs your character becomes unbeatable if you have the 3 damage reduction, damage, defense, regeneration and mobility potions.

Last edited:
You should really size down the volcano, It covers up nearly the whole surface jungle and much more than a half of the underground jungle.

You should really size down the volcano, It covers up nearly the whole surface jungle and much more than a half of the underground jungle.
Yeah. It just drills this giant box in my world with a ton of blobs floating around it.
btw your profile pic is more proof of the sans dances to anything meme(?).

The jungle stuff about this is not fully a good complaint because it only sometimes it spawns on jungle, But then that is messed up either way.

That plant king boss was the most glitchy thing ever, The land plants were stacking on top of each other so much that i could not kill em all (Or get anywhere near that) The nature spirit was stacking on top of me and i could not kill them all, So i was just constantly taking damage at all times, Also the attacks are much to hard to doge for a boss that is meant to be killed before king slime, To kill it you would prob need at least post EoW gear to defeat it, I recommend that you make it stop shooting such an unbelievable amount of projectiles as well as make it so that the land plants cant spawn if all the colors already have 1 spawned, As well as make the nature spirits spawn less because they spawn way to much. Also nerf the infinite healing potion from it to slightly higher than the lesser healing potion because it heals way to much for something that can be obtained right at the very beginning of the game.

EDIT: also the healing pot because its infinite.

EDIT EDIT: Also change the armor and weapon sprite for them Inaugurite items.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Also the Khaotium

EDIT EDIT EDIT.+1.0+0: Also basically every thing for all those armor tiers need to be resprite, They are just recolors of old items, And the ones that are not recolors are really bad too.

EDIT #5.0.8.9.5.4.7.3: The shadow needs to be resprite, Also the pharoah's face looks really uncanny and stretched, Also the dots on the slime thingy (I forgot what it's called) hurt my eyes, The slime thing also looks very undetailed.

EDIT NUMBER POTATO: The techno gear don't look very electronic, and the glacial gear don't look very icy.

The ultra edit that looks like steak: Hi, What's your favorite number in the alphabet? Mine is yellow, It looks like steak Edit:
The volcano biome is MUCH MUCH MUCH to large, I think i just lost my plantera bulb, And my life fruits, And my queen bee, Meaning a loss of the witch doctor, Meaning that i can't get flasks, Fountains, Or tiki armor and tiki necklace and tiki spirit and and leaf wings (Which i can't get even if i had witch doctor because you need to be in jungle for that) As well as the Hercules beetle. The volcano chests can also be accessed pre- boss. And the plant king defense to high, can barely deal any damage to it.

MAYBE LAST EDIT EDIT: Meteorzoid should be a space boss, Eye of the dungeon should be a dungeon boss, Assasin seems like it should be night time in my opinion.

Or not: Plant king should be day time forest, And pharoah should be during the day time.

Once again i made a new edit: The eye of the general minions are OP, Some of them are huge, They all have massive amounts of health, And the slime shoots projectiles that are hard(Ish) to dodge very early game.

Last edited:
More complaints: The moon thingy has alot of very high ddmage projectile spam, The minions it has spawn way to much and do way to much damage, LIke i have 22 defence and they deal 90-100 damage and they fly around the screen alot and very fast.

Even more complaints: The cosmic sludge projectiles are broken and a lot of them stay there for 5-10 seconds before disappearing. Also the battle is oddly easy and seems like it should be fought pre- skeletron or even pre-EoW.

Dear developers Disarray , I am with my friend going through the Assembly of mods with your mod, and we have thoughts that your mod conflicts with the mod Boss Checklist . Please fix if possible, I will also write to the developers Boss Checklist . Sorry for mistakes, I from Russia.

Hello there! Reading some posts, it seems the HUGE volcano could ruin things off in a world. How important is the Volcano biome in this mod? If I decided to include this mod in an already generated world to avoid the HUGE volcano thingy, would I miss on significant things like boss fights, certain ore/materials needed for crafting?

Is the technology class still being developed? From what I played of it so far, it seems you only have one weapon type, a gun that shoots green bolts. All weapons appear to just be this same one but with more damage. It seems the main gimmick of this class is supposed to be the gates you can fire your projectiles through for buffs and debuffs. To me, the class feels extremely basic right now due to no other weapon types.

Hello there! Reading some posts, it seems the HUGE volcano could ruin things off in a world. How important is the Volcano biome in this mod? If I decided to include this mod in an already generated world to avoid the HUGE volcano thingy, would I miss on significant things like boss fights, certain ore/materials needed for crafting?
Of course you will lose some content, even Post-ML boss- Meteorozoid, which is really hard boss, but in some places it has good loot once you killed it.

Is the technology class still being developed? From what I played of it so far, it seems you only have one weapon type, a gun that shoots green bolts. All weapons appear to just be this same one but with more damage. It seems the main gimmick of this class is supposed to be the gates you can fire your projectiles through for buffs and debuffs. To me, the class feels extremely basic right now due to no other weapon types.
Really all your going to lose is some early game weapons that are honestly, quite over powered.
as for Meteorozoid, clogging your entire world up with an obnoxious biome is not worth it, just cheatsheet the boss item in or make a new world just to harvest the new ore from the volcano biome (cus that's really the only thing you need from it)

Really all your going to lose is some early game weapons that are honestly, quite over powered.
as for Meteorozoid, clogging your entire world up with an obnoxious biome is not worth it, just cheatsheet the boss item in or make a new world just to harvest the new ore from the volcano biome (cus that's really the only thing you need from it)
Thank you Captain!

Back
Top Bottom