Portfolio/Multi-Topic (Disclaimer: I'm new here so sorry if this should be somewhere else then Multi-Topic) As you can probably tell from my name I like the bone glove so..

Bone Glove

Terrarian
I don't expect it to be added to the base game (although I would take it) but I think there should be a mod that allows you to combine the celestial shell and the bone glove to make a celestial glove would be cool. Though I don't blame you if you don't.

Please explain why do you want them to be combined. And I would also like to know what do they have to do with each other, because one is an accessory and the other is a weapon.

I don't expect it to be added to the base game (although I would take it) but I think there should be a mod that allows you to combine the celestial shell and the bone glove to make a celestial glove would be cool. Though I don't blame you if you don't.
Hmmm, what would such an accessory do? The two accessories are very different, so I am curious as to what would change upon combining them.

the bone glove was changed into an accessory in 1.4.1
Yeah I miss the real bone Glove it was a fun weapon to use as an accessory its just not good enough to stand out. I wish they had split it into the accessory and a normal Skeletron weapon drop.

The Celestial Shell seems a strange accessory to combine the Bone Glove with, is there any reason why you want it to be combined with that specifically? If not, something like the Fire Gauntlet would make more sense.
Yeah its an extremely weird choice though I don't think the Fire Gauntlet would make that much more sense aside from both being glove/gauntlet items at least not unless you wanted to create several classed versions.

Bone Gauntlet->Melee Upgrade, Skull Scope->ranged Upgrade, (Not sure which item to base this on for mage Celestial Cuffs maybe? Or Just straight up add ectoplasm for a spectral bone thing, Pygmy Necklace or Papyrus Scarab->Spirit talisman or Book of the Dead/Necronomica.

But really If combining expert accessories the most natural pairing would be Bone Glove +Berserker's Glove->Skeletron's Glove as this glove isn't fully melee specific working well for summoners as well and having real thematic synergy

For going all in with expert items Volatile Gelatin and or the Spore Sac might work too as those are the other expert accessories which deal additional damage separately from player attacks. For a more unique effect a combo might be to include Royal gel and or maybe the Hive Pack+ Honeycomb(or one of its sub par tinkers) and or Gravity Globe(If you want to gate it) to give some sort of accessory which extends Slime neutrality to underground skeletons (i.e. those that will not attack the Skeleton Merchant), hornets/bees, etc. depending on what was included hmm I guess you could even include all the expert exclusive accessories to make a uber accessory which causes each of the respective bosses items included to lead associated enemies to avoid attacking the player normally. Spoils of Tribulation: 'Faced the challenge and Conquered' or something similar

There are lots of ways to upgrade it but none of them really fit inclusion between the Bone Glove and the Celestial Shell in a natural manner

The Celestial Shell seems a strange accessory to combine the Bone Glove with, is there any reason why you want it to be combined with that specifically? If not, something like the Fire Gauntlet would make more sense.
Because I like it but it this way they only take up one accessory slot.

Because I like it but it this way they only take up one accessory slot.
It would do what the Celestial Shell does an also launchs the Bone Gloves bone when you attack.
To make Celestial Gauntlet!
Um, no. Forget that. No one will support this idea just becuase you like it.
No accessory will be combined with other for the sake of doing it.
If you want people to support your ideas you have to show them a reason to make some change in the game, but a good one.
Not just "I like it".
That's what I think, but I don't know what others think.

Um, no. Forget that. No one will support this idea just becuase you like it.
No accessory will be combined with other for the sake of doing it.
If you want people to support your ideas you have to show them a reason to make some change in the game, but a good one.
Not just "I like it".
That's what I think, but I don't know what others think.
I wasn't asking anyone to do it, I just was saying I think it would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom