Switch Disconnecting at the Right Side of a World

WhopsInc.

Skeletron
For some reason whenever i go close to the right edge of my large crimson world without warning my switch just says an error occurred and closes the game. This happens everywhere near the right side and I know it didn't always happen. It could be from starting Hardmode because i don't remember if i went to that side of my world in Hardmode before the first crash. This also happens in a large corruption world i have which is also in Hardmode. I will create and test a new Pre-Hardmode world then edit the post with an update. If anyone knows any fixes please tell me.

Edit: I created a brand new large corruption world and the issue still occurred, so the issue might have been the result of the recent large update which brought the wiring update to the switch.

Last edited:
For some reason whenever i go close to the right edge of my large crimson world without warning my switch just says an error occurred and closes the game. This happens everywhere near the right side and I know it didn't always happen. It could be from starting Hardmode because i don't remember if i went to that side of my world in Hardmode before the first crash. This also happens in a large corruption world i have which is also in Hardmode. I will create and test a new Pre-Hardmode world then edit the post with an update. If anyone knows any fixes please tell me.

Edit: I created a brand new large corruption world and the issue still occurred, so the issue might have been the result of the recent large update which brought the wiring update to the switch.
Hi @WhopsInc., right now there is a known issue for large expert worlds in connection with the right ocean and it's being looked into. A workaround is to zoom all the way out when you are near your right ocean.

This is also happening to me on the Xbox one. Eveytime I go to the right side of the map I crashes to the Xbox dashboard. Hopefully they get the issue fixed soon!

Back
Top Bottom