Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get a '500 Internal Server Error' when trying to download the file. Could you perhaps upload it to an alternate site?

I have seen this happen to people but its never happened to me then first time i use this it does it

Is it a minehouse under the ocean? When I was testing, I have seen a house generated under the ocean. If you chose to generate Pyramids, weird things might happen. But since you have seen people having such map, probably you are just "lucky" this time =)

Hey, I made a DRM free version, but since I don't have a GoG version of Terraria, I can't test it. I'd be happy if you try it and tell me how it goes. If there is no problem, I will officially make it as the update version.

There is a link in the first post, and I'll put the link here as well.

DRM-free version: Download

The version above does not work, but I've made it work now. I'll post a new version soon.
Thank for those people who tried it.

Last edited:
Hey, I made a DRM free version, but since I don't have a GoG version of Terraria, I can't test it. I'd be happy if you try it and tell me how it goes. If there is no problem, I will officially make it as the update version.

Does not work- the calls for locating steam_api.dll are still there.

Sorry, but could you provide an chart or image with a pallet of the backgrounds, tree's and such, considering they aren't in the actual tool?

Tried this out, still gives the same error message as the previous version with DRM

I figured out the DRM free version has a error. I have fixed the problem already.
I'll upload the new version when I'm ready. Thank you for your reports.

Last edited:
Sorry, but could you provide an chart or image with a pallet of the backgrounds, tree's and such, considering they aren't in the actual tool?

There is a folder named "Graphic Styles" comes with TerraCustom.exe with sample images of trees, moons, and each biome backgrounds.

DRM-free v1.1.0 is released!

The new version will run without Steam account, so GoG users can use this tool as well.
Just a reminder: I made it DRM-free not to support players who hacked/cracked the game. I think there is no reason why proper GoG users cannot use MODs or tools. Since you can't play Terraria with it, I concluded that TerraCustom is ok to be DRM-free.

Thanks to The Great Orange who suggested the idea.

DRM-free v1.1.0 is released!

The new version will run without Steam account, so GoG users can use this tool as well.
Just a reminder: I made it DRM-free not to support players who hacked/cracked the game. I think there is no reason why proper GoG users cannot use MODs or tools. Since you can't play Terraria with it, I concluded that TerraCustom is ok to be DRM-free.

Thanks to The Great Orange who suggested the idea.
Now that it's DRM free- it can run simultaneously alongside terraria- just figured i'd mention that.

I love you! this is amazing! yes! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I cannot donate through normal means, so...

I'll leave this here.

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#dogecoin

Make sure you register an account on freenode. I go by StarPomm usually on there, I made 2.5 million dogecoin just by being active there. at current prices (as of this comment) that is $543 USD.

this thing is awesome, but is this supposed to happen?
View attachment 11084
I have seen this happen to people but its never happened to me then first time i use this it does it
I wont complain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom