tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please have a screenshot of your main folder, your items folder and your basic element json file (the actual contents)
Here is everything, all the code, the texture of Basic Element etc:

Attachments

• Basic_Element.png
    Basic_Element.png
    336 bytes · Views: 164
  • Screenshot of Basic Element cs.PNG
    Screenshot of Basic Element cs.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot of Basic Element.PNG
    Screenshot of Basic Element.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot of Basics mod folder.PNG
    Screenshot of Basics mod folder.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot of ModBase cs.PNG
    Screenshot of ModBase cs.PNG
    32.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot of ModInfo.PNG
    Screenshot of ModInfo.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot of sources folder.PNG
    Screenshot of sources folder.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 187
Tryed that, now it won't let me even build the mod, it just comes up with this:

Try removing the spaces altogether, so you have an item called BasicElement. This applies to .json file names, png file names and cs file names. It should only be referred to as Basic Element in the displayName section in the .json file. Likewise, for your mod's internal name, make it BasicMod, without the space.

Try removing the spaces altogether, so you have an item called BasicElement. This applies to .json file names, png file names and cs file names. It should only be referred to as Basic Element in the displayName section in the .json file. Likewise, for your mod's internal name, make it BasicMod, without the space.
I don't think it's anything wrong with my code now, as when I try to build it it comes up with access to BasicsMod.dll. Can you tell me what this means? Thanks.

Latest, r11
Really? I seriously have no idea what's wrong with my mod. My steam terraria folder is pretty poluted with random mods, even though I delete local content reguarly. But it says the problem is it can't access the Basics mod folder in Tapi sources. Any ideas? By the way I appreciate all the time you've used trying to help me.

Really? I seriously have no idea what's wrong with my mod. My steam terraria folder is pretty poluted with random mods, even though I delete local content reguarly. But it says the problem is it can't access the Basics mod folder in Tapi sources. Any ideas? By the way I appreciate all the time you've used trying to help me.
The mod builder can't find it? Is it in the sources folder? Maybe try re-installing or asking others, I'm stumped bud :(

Tryed both of these and the mod built itself, however in-game I can't craft the item that I coded. I created an empty .cs file called Empty.cs and it allowed me to build the mod, but as I said I couldn't craft the item. Any more ideas? Thanks.

That means your mod isn't enabled and/or you didn't specify a crafting recipe. Make sure it says "1/1 (or so) mods enabled" before you join a world.

Tryed that, now it won't let me even build the mod, it just comes up with this:

Seems like tAPI packer couldn't get access to the folder, probably something with read/write permissions.

The second one I cannot reproduce either.
I turn off all Mod, the piggy crash happen every time I click LootAll, regardless the content inside, even nothing click LootAll will crash.
I also heard that clicking LootAll will have a lot of "sound of receive an item"
~snip~
Thanks for this, we have looked in to it further and found the issue. This will be resolved in r12

How would someone give an NPC drops similarly to a Mimic or Plantera?
Like if it drops one item there would be no chance it would simultaneously drop another item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom