tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I have Windows 8.1, and GameLauncher installed, and each time I download r15 and try to open it, it says removed and nothing happens. Is there a solution to this?

Removed.png

Thanks!

Hello! I have problems with tAPI.
It won't launch though the vanilla game and the builder work fine.
Also if I trying to un-install it I'm getting this error:
Code:
Runtime Error (at 9:308):
Could not call proc.
What to do?

Hey there. I have Windows 8.1, and GameLauncher installed, and each time I download r15 and try to open it, it says removed and nothing happens. Is there a solution to this?

View attachment 56111

Thanks!
Check to make sure your Anti-Virus isn't tossing it. If that doesn't work, then try to save the file elsewhere so you can see if the file is actually deleted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433692441,1433692260][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! I have problems with tAPI.
It won't launch though the vanilla game and the builder work fine.
Also if I trying to un-install it I'm getting this error:
Code:
Runtime Error (at 9:308):
Could not call proc.
What to do?
What are you trying to launch through, if you are just opening the EXE file, it won't work. It needs to be launched through Steam, and gamelauncher is recommended as you can have multiple instances of Terraria available to launch through it.
tapi wont even start for me
Need a bit more info there friend. Is there an error on screen, or perhaps you are trying to launch through the EXE as stated above?

Check to make sure your Anti-Virus isn't tossing it. If that doesn't work, then try to save the file elsewhere so you can see if the file is actually deleted.
What are you trying to launch through, if you are just opening the EXE file, it won't work. It needs to be launched through Steam, and gamelauncher is recommended as you can have multiple instances of Terraria available to launch through it.

Need a bit more info there friend. Is there an error on screen, or perhaps you are trying to launch through the EXE as stated above?

I got it working, but the mod i used the invisible hand reduced all of my stacks in game to 1... and hell biome spawns seem to be spawning higher up than usual.

I got it working, but the mod i used the invisible hand reduced all of my stacks in game to 1... and hell biome spawns seem to be spawning higher up than usual.
Is that the only mod you're using? If so, try posting to that thread. Otherwise, I can't help you there, as I'm not a mod developer.

The only thing I can say is if the mod has too many issues to be worth playing, and the author won't respond, don't use the mod until it gets updated.
The 1 stack thing only happened once was easy to remedy with tedit. The hell biome spawns though idk what could be causing that

Of course I have Game Launcher. I tried to open tAPI with .exe and through Game Launcher (With opened Steam). It was working fine till yesterday.

How to Make a turret to shoot enemies? (Like Sentry Gun of Team Fortress 2)

Sorry for my bad english (blah, blah & blah).

For some reason the launcher doesn't work for me. It just makes the loadup noise and then nothing happens.

EDIT: I tried verifying the integrity of my game cache and updating the mod but now it just won't launch entirely. the when I try the Tapi shortcut it just says it can't find the shortcut.

Last edited:
Whenever I try to start a server whether it be thru "Host & Play" or a dedicated client, I get stuck on the "Requesting World Information" screen and the dedicated server client crashes. This happened to all of my friends as well who also tried to host. Is there a way around this or a fix? It happens whether we have mods or not, so it can't be that. Thanks in advance!

I've been combing these forums before asking how to stop this, so if it's here, I apologize. when I import my bank world (vanilla) , all of my crafting materials and the like don't show the correct number. Everything stacked are just one only. Is there a fix for this?

I've been combing these forums before asking how to stop this, so if it's here, I apologize. when I import my bank world (vanilla) , all of my crafting materials and the like don't show the correct number. Everything stacked are just one only. Is there a fix for this?

I found out both questions, and saw the developers fixes, but for version r16. I'm guessing this will be done after the update?

I DO have one question, though. IS there a work around, in the meantime, for creating a new world? I can't. I realize this is a bug,but I'm hoping that there is a way around this- at least. HOPEFULLY I can get this question answered quickly. I've tried, hard, to find the answer to this.

Do you know any hook that triggers only if you hit npc with projectile ?
public override void DealtNPC(NPC npc, Projectile projectile, int hitDir, int dmgDealt, float knockback, bool crit)
This thing doesn't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom