tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, something's probably up with one of the .exe files. you could try deleting all .exe files then validate Terraria's game cache, which will download a new .exe file. Then re-install tAPI.

You might want to consider using Game launcher. It seems to reduce the chance of errors and means that you don't have to duplicate and rename terraria.exe.
Will do, will do. I'm busy with other stuff at the moment.

Hello all, i am rather new modder, and i have some question for which i hope to get answers.
1)Is there is any to transfer some data throught wire(like pimps do this)?
2)Is it possible to create tile of new layer?(berore the foreground, but not collidable with any other layers)
3)Is it any way to set global handler to know when tiles are placed or destroed?

What about only with Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu?
I doesn't matter with wich mod really... I don't think anyone would ever think about with wich mods specificaly it would work, but tbh i doubt that this feature will ever exist. Converting from vanilla to tapi is ok, but converting opposite way would only result in disaster. And future of tapi is uncertain so i wouldn't worry about it really...

Hello! I am having a problem with tapi. I can not launch tapi and when I try it closes gamelauncher and does not launch. I have 22 mods.
-All Shockah Mods
-OmnirNosPak
Terraria+
-Pumpking's Mod
ThoriumMod+
-SPH_Usefuljunk 1.0
-SPH_LuckyFinish 1.0.1
-NeoUtilities
-NeoMasterCrafter
-NeoDisassemblyStation
-LogodumExpansion
-Grealm
-berberborscing v1.1.4
-BaseMod

I created a character and a new world(big) loaded them up, closed the program and restarted my computer before having the problem. Everything was fine besides it crashing after I try reloading a mod.

Please Help! ~:cry:~:cry:~:cry:

How do i completly remove this, because each time i try to play terraria in my steam, it open tAPI instead, i uninstalled it, yet it just gives me a error code, please help. Like, even if i go in my files and run Terraria.exe, IT RUNS TAPI! PLEASE HELP, i want my characters and normal things back =,(

go into your terraria properties and click on the option check integrity of gamecache

Hi. i need some help. whenever i load up Tapi or reload my mod tapi crashes and i get this:

Crash%20message_zpsuglwry4s.png

It seems that there is no source for the crash, any item npc projectile ETC. in the folder causes a crash. i'm not sure what happened as it properly loaded before. Using R15.

Just a simple question. Will Tapi ever be ported to Terraria 1.3. I know if it does, it will be a while, but is it a possibility? Thanks

I'm having issues when trying to get the names of town NPCs. It's Main.chrName[22] to get the name of the Guide, right? When I tried to add that to a string, the string was blank and when I tried 'Main.NewText(Main.chrName[17]);' tAPI crashed all together without any kind of message.

Am I missing something? Btw, This was in the setChat hook of a custom town NPC.

I'm having issues when trying to get the names of town NPCs. It's Main.chrName[22] to get the name of the Guide, right? When I tried to add that to a string, the string was blank and when I tried 'Main.NewText(Main.chrName[17]);' tAPI crashed all together without any kind of message.

Am I missing something? Btw, This was in the setChat hook of a custom town NPC.
To get the name of the Guide, I use NPC.firstNPCName(22) which seems to work fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom