tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a bug: More than one NPC is spawning. It happens with Necro, Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic, and more.

There's a bug: More than one NPC is spawning. It happens with Necro, Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic, and more.
Like... 2 custom npcs at once? or one vanilla and one custom at once? or 2 vanilla at once? Also, since they spawning offscreen, how do you know more than one spawning at once?

Like... 2 custom npcs at once? or one vanilla and one custom at once? or 2 vanilla at once? Also, since they spawning offscreen, how do you know more than one spawning at once?
He meant that there are multiple custom npcs spawning in one world.

what does it mean when you try to open a mod from the game launcher and it repeatedly keeps saying 'tAPI has stopped working'

Sounds like tAPI/terarria crashed.

Wait, why are you trying to open a mod from the game launcher? That doesn't even make sense.
The game launcher just launches different Terraria versions, not mods specifically.
You should have an entry for tAPI, and tAPI will load the mods you've told it to previously, under the mods menu.

Sounds like tAPI/terarria crashed.

Wait, why are you trying to open a mod from the game launcher? That doesn't even make sense.
The game launcher just launches different Terraria versions, not mods specifically.
You should have an entry for tAPI, and tAPI will load the mods you've told it to previously, under the mods menu.
Agreed, you launch tAPI from Game Launcher then you use tAPI to play mods, not launch mod!
[DOUBLEPOST=1417476572][/DOUBLEPOST]
2 of the same NPC are spawning. Right now there are 3 of them, and the housing is made for someone else, so yeah.
That is weird (now that I understand what you mean). Did you only make one house for one NPC?

It sells you gel, whoopie cushion, uh... and in hardmode it sells you the Beam Sword and RoD. (It sells much more, just can't remember)

Rod of Discord is the RoD. Do you need a spriter for one of your mods? I'm happy to help! (I'm not too good though)

Okay! I'm gonna get to work right now. You may not like my sprites, and I'm going to update them over time to improve them. POST #1000! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom