tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. One thing that may be able to fix your Norton problem is to disable the extension/add-on called Norton Identity Safe. I have Norton and when I had that extension enabled, it blocked 25% of the sites I went to so I just went ahead and disabled it.

I cant find any extention or add-on about Norton at all I even checked multiple browsers.

Edit: that's because it wasn't an extension. I found a firewall in my router blocking it. ty for the suggestion though and for the tConfig answer :D

Last edited:
Does T-config stuff still work? Like it I wanted to make a tile with Tconfig, would it work with tAPI?
No. Tconfig and tApi use different classes and file structures. Hence why people like W1K and Omnir had to port over their content.

My Custom Magic Missle Wont Point In The Direction Of The Mouse Pointer
upload_2015-5-15_20-52-58.png

Last edited:
(GeniusMod)
I can see your problem already, though I'm surprised the builder didn't catch it:
Code:
{
    "displayName": "Fireball",
    "size": [14, 24],
    "aiStyle": 0,
    "timeLeft": 1200,
    "friendly": true,
    "hostile": false,   
    "tileCollide": true,
    "damage": 14,
    "magic": true, // <-- Your problem lies here
}
Get rid of the comma after "magic": true in your projectile's json. Any variable at the end of a json should have the comma removed.

When I attempt to download it, Norton 360 tells me that it contains a Trojan virus. I do not want to do anything until I get some kind of answer here.

When I attempt to download it, Norton 360 tells me that it contains a Trojan virus. I do not want to do anything until I get some kind of answer here.
Don't worry, it's not a trojan, I've been using it since the release and I had no problems with it at all.

I just want some ultimate confirmation on this, since I've recently build a very high end computer and I don't want to already get a virus on it...

I think that's just a myth...Norton is still a decent anti-virus software, and I don't want to take any chances.
Antiviruses can be stupid sometimes,for example my antivirus (avast) said that Exxo Avalon is a virus when I tried to download it, but later the same day I tried again and it didn't detect any viruses. And if that's not enough, I tried an online scanner. Here's what it said: https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/...1bb464c6a6a513be24c11373/analysis/1431804031/

I Made This Awesome Projectile
upload_2015-5-16_15-31-17.png

upload_2015-5-16_15-31-27.png

upload_2015-5-16_15-31-48.png
upload_2015-5-16_15-31-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-16_15-30-38.png
    upload_2015-5-16_15-30-38.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 156
  • upload_2015-5-16_15-30-49.png
    upload_2015-5-16_15-30-49.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 143
I have always wondered, but is there a way to make your own AI variable or make more AI variables like projectile.ai[], projectile.localAI[], npc.AI[], npc.localAI[]? I tried doing this myself with making my own float variable called modAI but it didn't seem to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom