Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

Old post, but if I may ask the creator, If we aren't getting an update, any chance we could get the source? Then we could update it ourselves! There is demand for this stuff!

Old post, but if I may ask the creator, If we aren't getting an update, any chance we could get the source? Then we could update it ourselves! There is demand for this stuff!
I cant update for several reasons. I have no access to the source files atm but the tool can be easily decompiled so in theory anyone should be able to modify it and i have nothing against it if someone want to release a modified version

this will not istall for me
[doublepost=1478740071,1478739990][/doublepost]
I cant update for several reasons. I have no access to the source files atm but the tool can be easily decompiled so in theory anyone should be able to modify it and i have nothing against it if someone want to release a modified version
this is not isattl for 1.3

Hey, can someone please update it for 1.3.5? Thanks.
It won't be, because author lost original source or something.
I hasn't been updated very and very long time. 1.2 or 1.3 and above weren't supported.

This is what are you maybe looking for: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...s-texture-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/
It will still work future updated and there is a little different for tModLoader.
Player_# and worn accessories don't work, it is maybe why it is called "experimental feature".

Back
Top Bottom